• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

Jopie

So the Falcons have a 1% chance of making the playoffs. This is what has to happen:

-Minnesota has to lose to the Giants tonight and to Green Bay next week
-Seattle has to lose to Arizona next week
-Tampa Bay has to lose to Carolina next week
-St. Louis has to lose to San Francisco next week

lloydchristmas.jpg

I fully expect Minnesota to win tonight, thus ending this discussion.

Wow, I could actually see all that happening.
Panthers and Falcons need a round 3.

NastyBook

So the Falcons have a 1% chance of making the playoffs. This is what has to happen:

Where the hell did these games come from? I thought it was all on the Vikings and Seahawks to lose their last two?

RBH

CXQrydVWYAAZ-sl.jpg

Falcons outside linebacker O'Brien Schofield didn't bite his tongue in lashing out at the Panthers for being sore losers after Atlanta's 20-13 victory Sunday ended Carolina's bid for an undefeated season.

Schofield said Panthers quarterback Cam Newton exited the field without say anything to anyone except for Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan.

"If you handle yourself with class, you don't have to worry about that," Schofield said. "But you see, they didn't handle themselves with class the first time we played [when Carolina won, 38-0]. So I didn't care about how they were feeling after this game. I was 'dabbing' all in their faces.

"They took a picture during the game and posted it on social media the first time we played. It was a whole team picture. And Cam was running up and down the sidelines. There wasn't none of that today. We played a football game today. I'm not even a trash talker, but when someone disrespects you and you get payback and then they can't handle it, that's glorious. If they could handle it, it would be cool. I probably wouldn't have even 'dabbed.' But I was 'dabbing' in front of everybody."
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...-were-sore-losers-was-dabbing-all-their-faces

That was an ugly game, lotta dudes got messed up unfortunately :

GG Ryu!!

Amother non-winning season with Fisher remaining in place as our coach. It hurts, man.

You can't game manage your way to the SB, Kroenke. Also, if you guys don't want Bevell, we'll take him.

We literally don't have an OC.

MechDX

WR with 1400 Rec yds + 11 Rec TD in season, age 23/younger in @nfl history:

Issac Bruce
Randy Moss (2x)
@Nukdabomb

And some people wondered why the Texans cut ties with Johnson. Hopkins is a freak with large ass hands.

tmdorsey

Wait, I thought we just needed a 3-way tie with us, Min, and Sea to get in???

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

lloydchristmas.jpg

Everything except St Louis losing to San Francisco is totally plausible

RBH

Where the hell did these games come from? I thought it was all on the Vikings and Seahawks to lose their last two?

Wait, I thought we just needed a 3-way tie with us, Min, and Sea to get in???

On the post-game show on the radio, they mentioned that those other two games mattered due to strength of schedule as a tiebreaker. Honestly, I've seen so many playoff scenarios now, I'm just waiting for an official one from the NFL themselves.

lloydchristmas.jpg

at what point tonight should be expect the burningcrotch.gif ?

Top Bottom