• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

KingBroly

Banned
Denver would have to lose out and Steelers would have to win next week.

Otherwise any win and they're in.

Win both, get 2 seed and bye.

Win both, and Patriots lose? 1 seed and HFA.

I think Cincy's winning tomorrow. They're just a better team, even without Dalton.

A loss has Panthers Nation going silly

Darin Gantt ‏@daringantt 44s44 seconds ago
Actual Twitter reply: "I think today is the low point of the entire Rivera era."

Cats already forgot when we were about to run this man out of town oh 27 months ago.

Or any point last year when we were getting blown the fuck out by any team worth a shit and Cam was literally dying on the field.

Gotta keep perspective on these things. Losing the undefeated season, sucks. Losing to the Falcons ever, sucks. But this is still by far the most successful regular season in Panthers' history.

rando14

I don't know if they can hurt me as much as they did last season.

We are iron-forged, Mac, we were built to withstand this suffering

*Takes shirt off
*does the woogie boogie

Live footage of BG:

fat-guy-dance.gif

Remember when you actually thought that Foles was better then Bradford. Jnc!

Poor yankee, the mental gymnastics required to believe it was a good trade for the Eagles have made him lose his damn mind.

To recap:

I said if Foles managed to be a league average QB he'd be better than Bradford.

I also said that Foles was playing better than Bradford over the first two or three weeks of the season.

Both things are demonstrably true. If you think I said anything else then go ahead, show me the receipts.

The only thing you were hanging on to as defence for the trade was that the Eagles were going to make the playoffs, but instead you're 6-9 in the dumpster fire that is the NFC East and could still end up with a worse record than the Rams. How about you tell NFL-GAF how the Eagles won that trade again?

Great fucking job Chip, cheers for the second round pick.

Actual Twitter reply: "I think today is the low point of the entire Rivera era."

Cats already forgot when we were about to run this man out of town oh 27 months ago.

Or any point last year when we were getting blown the fuck out by any team worth a shit and Cam was literally dying on the field.

Gotta keep perspective on these things. Losing the undefeated season, sucks. Losing to the Falcons ever, sucks. But this is still by far the most successful regular season in Panthers' history.

But will people still post those 1 loss memes?

Stop, you're giving me hope.

Anyway, fans are going to freak out over every loss, that's what they do. The class of the NFC is still Carolina/Zona, and more likely than not, those two teams will get to figure it out on the field. Losing 1 game doesn't change anything for Carolina.

You know for years people said the Panthers were like Seattle-Lite well not the roles have reversed. We are the wannabe Panthers... you guys the favorite somehow lose to bum ass divisional opponent.... and of course we followed in your footsteps.

The circle of fucking life man. Anyways good night imma go drink and try to salvage what i can of today.

Godspeed brothers!

mr2xxx

Banned
Since the RG3 trade, WAS has made the playoffs twice and the Rams have yet to finish .500. Clearly WAS won the trade

Best team in the NFCE since that trade. But yeah, QB is the most important position for a team to be consistent and we got lucky with two talented players. The trade itself turned out awful but the one bright spot was that it allowed Kirk to sit and develop without being thrown to the wolves.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Watching a post game interview with old man Carson Palmer, and the reporter goes "happy birthday, you turned 36"

Oh geez, I'm 2 weeks older than Old Man Carson Palmer.

Oh man...

Tim Barnes is the hero we Rams fans deserve. We swept the back to back SB Champs* without our best player going and concussions all over the place. :(

#getwellsoonmightyquinn

RBH

So the Falcons have a 1% chance of making the playoffs. This is what has to happen:

-Minnesota has to lose to the Giants tonight and to Green Bay next week
-Seattle has to lose to Arizona next week
-Tampa Bay has to lose to Carolina next week
-St. Louis has to lose to San Francisco next week

lloydchristmas.jpg

I fully expect Minnesota to win tonight, thus ending this discussion.

Top Bottom