• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

rando14

So efficient :*)

CXRl8thUsAAVXn8.jpg

I'm pissed, I'm sitting here with Ez at the country club and he's posting on GAF on his phone!!

Just bus the fucking table, already.

:jnc

I smell a trade down...

*pukes*

Because of course we would..

Losing to the Ravens should automatically disqualify you from making the playoffs.

Especially when you have one of the best offenses in the NFL...

What does that 100 thing mean?

I am wondering that myself.

rando14

smh, NBC still using Peterson's animated intro he did when was drafted backin 2007 when he still had HAIR...

You a bald AP just LIVE WITH IT *sneer

MechDX

it's slang for steroids.

I'm not sure why I doubted you squicken but I had to see if this was real

His response just validates the criticism.

I think he's either referencing how great he feels (100%) from the performance enhancing drugs he used or how many shots he's taken from said drugs.

Maybe he meant 100 commercials.

Salty ass bitches are salty. 100% means he gives everything you basic fucks.

JJ Watt finally got a 100 Grand candy bar!

183e78d09e83cc47c94623d11e6de082.500x192x1.jpg

We cool again RBH. You can take Bitch BGs spot.

Spinluck

Can't believe we killed Luck and Hasslebald in the same season. Two greats, with their careers over just like that.

Maybe Mech is right about us.

KingBroly

Banned
Can't believe we killed Luck and Hasslebald in the same season. Two greats, with their careers over just like that.

Maybe Mech is right about us.

The Colts will be rewarded by having Luck go to another team, probably the Cardinals as they win 8 Super Bowls in a row.

Draxal

I have wanted to see what the exact effect ODB had on the Giants' offense. Tough spot to really make that judgment here though

It should be throw to Vereen on every play, but it's going to be an ugly performance by the Giants tonight as he was the offense.

Just more players for Farmer to create his perfect team.

Like his teams at Duke.. Admit Grova, you sent him.. Didn't you

Can a line take a direct snap from another lineman?... And then pass it to a lineman downfield?

Belichick would do it until they fined him to stop.

The Colts will be rewarded by having Luck go to another team, probably the Cardinals as they win 8 Super Bowls in a row.

And then regretting that they didn't keep Arians again?

Then he'd be praying for 11-5 right Spin :)

Slo

The problem I have with Teddy is that he is ALWAYS sidestepping and throwing a cute little touch pass. He never throws with authority.

Top Bottom