• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

manfestival

Did you Track him first?

Well I was walking with my friends son and the kid was holding the leash and this dude comes outta nowhere screaming that its his dog and comes and grabs it so I grabbed him and pushed him away. We were like a house away so I grabbed the leash and told the kid to go in and grab his parents. Dude kept gesturing like he had a gun, so I kept things pretty level till they came, grabbed the dog, and called the cops.

breaking news: boban takes advantage of young boy malalaw, commits trade rape
Live pic of Boban ...
yh4pi835sokpx0s21hgp.jpg

Bread

Banned
oh look malalaw can pick guys up in FA right after boban sends him a smorgasbord of 80 overall backups how convenient

Boban , bread, and Mal ...this whole trade situation is causing me stress. Everyone send me a pick or player for my hardships.😌😌

If Bread's going to keep crying like a total Mech and Malalaw feels like he was robbed then Mal can have his pick back, I'll take my players back (with the proviso that Bread can't get it later, because whinging cannot be rewarded) and then next season I'll make sure to run up the score against Bread every time we play.

Everybody wins.

EDIT: Let's ignore the fact that Bread also made Malalaw an offer which was refused because it wasn't as good as mine, hence the tears.

If Bread's going to keep crying like a total Mech and Malalaw feels like he was robbed then Mal can have his pick back, I'll take my players back (with the proviso that Bread can't get it later, because whinging cannot be rewarded) and then next season I'll make sure to run up the score against Bread every time we play.

Everybody wins.

EDIT: Let's ignore the fact that Bread also made Malalaw an offer which was refused because it was good as mine, hence the salt.
I like the use of "mech" i really didn't read/comprehend the post, just saw the use of mech. So i support this.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Almost got in a fist fight with some dude trying to steal my friends dog. Such is life on Christmas Eve

No such thing as almost. How fast did he potentially approach you and how close were you face to face? Were you or he ready to swing and face the repercussions, whatever they may be? By that I mean where you ready to swing first, as opposed to him.

During these types of situations, I've learned it will usually escalate into a fight, so mine as well take the first swing.

If you're approached aggressively you respond with an audible at the line. Imagine you're Matthew Stafford for a second. You see the (W)illy linebacker show obvious blitz, change the play at the line and hit the defense with a check down to Theo Riddick or Ameer Abdullah.

More importantly why was some dude trying to steal your friends Dog? Plenty of Dogs at the shelter to adopt why go after this particular dog?

Either way, it's probably best to avoid those type of people.

Malalaw

I just want us all to be friends!!!! Tbis will not be a broken home.

You guys used to call each other on the cell phone ffs :(

Top Bottom