• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Joke poster continues to be a joke poster

Mad Raiders fan who bought into the hype of a potential franchise QB, is now mad when someone tells him his QB is mediocre unless he has the proper team/coaches.

And even then, at best he'll be Alex Smith

Pls don't riot

squicken

That 4th down penalty was so bad.

Cooper is playing on one leg, remove him and the Raiders have one of the worst WR groups in the league. Don't get me wrong, Carr has plenty to work on, but Kas has no idea what he's talking about with his evaluation. He questioned his arm strength (which tells me he doesn't watch Raider games), and says Carr will be an Alex Smith type game manager. Carr would need a lobotomy to turn into Alex Smith

Didn't know that about Cooper. Crabbles alone makes the WR group better than CLE, though

As far as Alex, I agree it's a bad comparison. Funny enough I think Carr has more in common with Stafford. Big arm, kinda reckless at times

That 4th down penalty was so bad.

Didn't know that about Cooper. Crabbles alone makes the WR group better than CLE, though

As far as Alex, I agree it's a bad comparison. Funny enough I think Carr has more in common with Stafford. Big arm, kinda reckless at times

Honestly that's a much better comparison as much as I hate it

I sorta agree with kas a bit on Carr. Stafford comparisons aside I think Carr takes too many bad sacks and doesn't always get enough out of the talent he has a WR. OAK's offense just seems less than the sum of its parts

His top 2 wr's are in the top 5 for most drops with Coop leading the NFL, his others are undrafted. His best TE is a rookie who got off to a late start due to injuries and the sacks have only been the last few weeks once the oline injuries started piling up and he started worrying about ball protection after a couple fumbles. Beyond that half of his INTs have been off of tips or miscommunications or just bad luck, but still very low at just 10 or 11 to 30tds

He's on pace to throw more TDs in his first 2 seasons than any QB except Dan Marino. And that's with his first year supporting cast which was just horrendous.

Carr's not there yet and neither are the Raiders. They're young and inexperienced.

In short, Kas is an idiot.

Mad Raiders fan who bought into the hype of a potential franchise QB, is now mad when someone tells him his QB is mediocre unless he has the proper team/coaches.

And even then, at best he'll be Alex Smith

Pls don't riot

As compared to delusional Lions fans who hype up a mediocre QB that has proven time and time again he is incapable of learning jack and/or shit and will never become better than what he was when he was drafted?

Please, go on.

Top Bottom