• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

jbug617

Banned
Kave drunk too much Egg Nog
CXAqcOBUoAAEcFd.jpg

MechDX

Kids FINALLY fell asleep. Pulled 5 large boxes of gifts downstairs and are placed under the tree. Exhausted

Its a Star Wars/Mega Blok Halo & CoD/Lego Christmas

Malalaw

Kids FINALLY fell asleep. Pulled 5 large boxes of gifts downstairs and are placed under the tree. Exhausted

Wait a minute...that's what Santa is supposed to do. You mean to tell me he isn't real?

Christmas ruined.

Tamanon

Banned
Ah, alone on Christmas. My fiance is still in Ecuador, so I went out after work for a good ol' fashioned Waffle House meal with a couple friends.

Enjoying myself a nice glass of whiskey before getting ready to work again tomorrow(IT never gets a holiday!)

c4qVdkO.gif

Merry Christmas assholes!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
crazy stat

It is, but it's also falls into line with what I've been saying for a long time regarding officiating in the NFL and that is some franchises are the Golden franchises when it comes to officiating.

The Raiders have a so called "dirty reputation" and refs will throw flags more so against the Raiders as opposed to the Packers, Patriots, Packers, Steelers Cowboys and a couple of other franchises.

It happened with the Jim Schwartz Lions when we had our so called "dirty" defense led by Suh.

suh.gif

Suh either gets a sack on this play or gets a holding penalty.

Why was this blatant hold, which would've most likely ended the Cowboys drive, and the game, via holding penalty, not called?

A.) The refs for a playoff game were incompetent and missed a blatant call.

B.) Suh is dirty and this noncall is par for the course because your team has a reputation and we'll let that holding call slide, literally.

Refs, like any other human beings are prone to bias or influence, and that bias is that franchises like the Raiders are "dirty" and the Suh led Lions are "dirty" and thus we'll flag any slight contact we see and turn away at blatant penalties.

As opposed to how the NFL officials should call games. And that's by a play to play basis.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
As compared to delusional Lions fans who hype up a mediocre QB that has proven time and time again he is incapable of learning jack and/or shit and will never become better than what he was when he was drafted?

Please, go on.

If you actually think Matthew Stafford is a "mediocre QB" that has proven jack shit you're either trolling, have some sort of bias against Stafford or do not know the game of football.

Stats aside, have you seen his most recent national TV outings?

I'm not talking about that grizzled beard he's rocking or the muscle he's put on.

I'm talking about his arm strength, accuracy, footwork, reads and overall acumen of the game of Football.

What point are you trying to make with "he is incapable of learning jack and/or shit and will never become better than what he was when he was drafted?"

Could you provide some examples? You must be trolling because if he's "incapable of learning jack shit" how about you check the stats and records he's broken at the age of 27.

So yeah, you're trolling, but if you say Matthew Stafford is a mediocre QB you have no idea what you're talking about.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Let me tell you about every playoff game the Jags lose to the Pats on 20-minute dink and dunk drives just crushing your soul.

Hey. Take that back. You also lost that Playoff game to a man who didn't know the meaning of dink or dunk, or many words. The god king statue Drew Bledsoe.

So I expect a Star Wars gift from you under my tree?

Merry Christmas. May JJ used the NFL Blitz Turbo code to sack Zackie all day.

Treating my father and brother to the Stair War today. Pops got me into the series but hasn't watched TFA yet so he'll love this movie. Brother is a late hold-out on SW and hopefully this one gets him on board. If nothing else it has a Captain America trailer attached to it.

Is there are a non-twitter source for this rumor?

Nah, which is why I'm unconvinced. This is the latest installment in a kind of shadow story that's been following Cam basically since September about how he has a girlfriend that's a stripper in Atlanta that he got pregnant. Apparently there was a baby shower in October.

Of course all unconfirmed by legitimate sources.

The only thing lending credence to this rumor is the fact that RR let Cam out of practice yesterday for a "completely positive, completely not injury related personal matter".

Top Bottom