• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

Crisco

Banned
Nah, which is why I'm unconvinced. This is the latest installment in a kind of shadow story that's been following Cam basically since September about how he has a girlfriend that's a stripper in Atlanta that he got pregnant. Apparently there was a baby shower in October.

Of course all unconfirmed by legitimate sources.

The only thing lending credence to this rumor is the fact that RR let Cam out of practice yesterday for a "completely positive, completely not injury related personal matter".

What a year for that dude if it's true.

Off brand hot dogs and tall boys of natty
Hmm, ok. I accept
tumblr_inline_mtcncxYWUV1rxdy2a.gif

Merry Christmas!

It's a video game, Lego, Funko Pop, Steelers Christmas for the kids.

And a Funko Pop, Paperwhite, speakers, single malt Christmas for me.

Hope you all have a wonderful day. Even you, Gata.

Merry Christmas NFL. Here's an arrest

Rotoworld said:
Free agent RB Zurlon Tipton was arrested early Christmas morning on one charge of criminal recklessness with a deadly weapon in Greenwood, Ind.

Tipton, just cut by the Colts earlier this week, said he received threatening text messages from his girlfriend's ex-boyfriend, indicating the girlfriend was going to be harmed. Tipton drove to his girlfriend's house, believing the ex was there, from a Christmas Eve party around 1 AM and fired a round from his AR-15 assault rifle in the driveway. He fled the scene and was tracked down just a couple blocks away. Police say Tipton was in full cooperation, had a valid license to carry the gun, and was immediately released on $3,000 bond.

So I watched a Fuller House promo that had Kim,DJ and Stephanie's characters doing the Nae Nae. Stephanie is lookin good now a days. Don't know if I'll watch the show though.

Top Bottom