• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

I think I'll spend the day catching up on the newest Doctor Who season, come over.
Bring presents, food, and drinks though.

You'll probably enjoy at least some of it. Be warned: there's a lot of 2 parters, and most of it feels unnecessary and dragged out at best, really bad at worst. That said, it has the best companion exit thus far (admittedly biased saying that because Clara's the best), and Capaldi's best episode/the best episode in years, so I can't say the season wasn't worth it.

Bg leave some baes for the rest of us
iu

bionic77

Happy Kwanzaa you ignorant sluts!

This might come as a surprise but I was thinking of the new Star Wars movie. Was this the most expensive movie ever made? You really get an Empire Strikes Back vibe where it is amazing how many sets and how much action is in the movie.

Woot, wasn't expecting a present from the parents, but they got me the Dylan 3lp bootleg set. Was contemplating buying it a month or so ago, but now I'm glad I didn't.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Happy Kwanzaa you ignorant sluts!

This might come as a surprise but I was thinking of the new Star Wars movie. Was this the most expensive movie ever made? You really get an Empire Strikes Back vibe where it is amazing how many sets and how much action is in the movie.

Waterworld? I'm probably dealing with really out of date information.

Take her, Everyone knows Karen Gillan is bae.

Expected you to say Freema Agyeman. Hmm.

I typically don't find black women attractive but she was pretty hot.

Karen Gillan is ridiculous though.

It's time for a blonde companion though. One that doesn't look like a monkey.

Expected you to say Freema Agyeman. Hmm.

I typically don't find black women attractive but she was pretty hot.

Karen Gillan is ridiculous though.

It's time for a blonde companion though. One that doesn't look like a monkey.
Ohhh.....
Lmao Wienke pls

I don't understand the notion that you aren't allowed to find certain ethnicities more attractive than others (on average).

I'm not being racist, my hormones are! What the hell do you want me to do about it!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Welp it was good knowing NFL-GAF this shit boutta burn down on Christmas.

Let us all get back to what this thread is about.

Calling everyone life longs

Bs1c0doCYAE73-t.jpg

I don't understand the notion that you aren't allowed to find certain ethnicities more attractive than others on average.

I'm not being racist, my hormones are! What the hell do you want me to do about it!

I think the gist in the OT was that people were ruling out an entire race full stop. Which is crazy.

Top Bottom