• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

squicken

Why would they throw deep? They can't block it. Cooper drop was on Bradford escaping pressure, which isn't something that will happen often. It's got to be dink and dunk

FTF

Jesus Christ Reed, do you really have to have the best game of your career when I'm playing you in fantasy football finals??? Ugh.

Anyway, go Pats tomorrow!

Kirk Cousins had a brain fart. Chip Kelly is a brain fart.

rs_420x236-140107122208-831815394.gif

EDIT: Dammit Scooter!

Godslay

Banned
I wonder how many people who voted for Shawne Merriman as DPOY are going to pretend to be outraged about Manning.

He should have learned from Brady and Belichick that it is better to ask for forgiveness that to ask for permission. He should have cleaned the cabinet for SB48.

Juicy Bob

Why do we never try anything different or inventive on offense.

I'd love to see like a halfback pass or hook and ladder or some shit

Jesus Christ Reed, do you really have to have the best game of your career when I'm playing you in fantasy football finals??? Ugh.

Anyway, go Pats tomorrow!

Oof, that bites man. He's on my team so I'm dancing, but ugh. Get them points tomorrow, Pats!

He should have learned from Brady and Belichick that it is better to ask for forgiveness that to ask for permission. He should have cleaned the cabinet for SB48.

Peyton could very easily pull the Andy Pettitte "Golly gee I swear to gosh I only used it once when I was injured and immediately prayed and threw all my steroids in the toilet cuz I knew I was wrong" routine but he seems like too much of an asshole to do it.

Gigglepoo

There was a receiver in the area, dammit!

He threw it 10 yards over his head. Refs almost never call that grounding because you could easily argue it's just a bad throw. Cousins threw to two Eagles. The league is horribly inconsistent about that rule.

Top Bottom