• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

No one actually cares about PEDs in football. You know it's true.

Just fodder for talking heads. Goodell will make some token gesture to act like he's clamping down on it and nothing will change.

They don't care with the no-name players, but a QB, especially one like Peyton, will be a big story. Not saying it's not hypocritical as fuck, but the way fans seem to view the NFL is that you have QBs and you have everyone else. Everyone else are just disposable pieces of meat and nobody cares about their health, but QBs are viewed differently. If there is meat to this story is will get a ton of traction.

Gigglepoo

They don't care with the no-name players, but a QB, especially one like Peyton, will be a big story. Not saying it's not hypocritical as fuck, but the way fans seem to view the NFL is that you have QBs and you have everyone else. Everyone else are just disposable pieces of meat and nobody cares about their health, but QBs are viewed differently. If there is meat to this story is will get a ton of traction.

Has any QB ever been accused of using PEDs? I can't think of any.

Pepiope

He's a QB. I don't think this will be a big story.

Gigglepoo

Not that I can think of either, but that's why I think it would be a big deal. Same reason the deflategate thing was a big deal. If it was a kicker being accused of altering the balls nobody would care.

Considering people have been arguing about Cam's dancing for a month, I expect this to be big news. We'll see. Broadcasters seem to like/protect Manning for whatever reason.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Wasn't there just some article about Br*dy having some uncouth ties to some medical group operating out of the P*ts club house that gained no traction? Untie your panties.

Dragon

Banned
Considering people have been arguing about Cam's dancing for a month, I expect this to be big news. We'll see. Broadcasters seem to like/protect Manning for whatever reason.

We'll that's because the Panthers are a bunch of assholes. Peyton isn't an asshole and almost everyone likes the dude.

squicken

CXNARHeWcAAOMjg.jpg:large
Peyton responds

bionic77

We all know it's true. As a Pats fan the inconsistency is hilarious though.

There are way more people who own it on PS4 because of Plus. Which may make up for the framerate inconsistencies.
I never complained about the Pats being roided up.

That's not why the entire free world hates your team and discredits all of their *achievements*.

Dragon

Banned
I never complained about the Pats being roided up.

That's not why the entire free world hates your team and discredits all of their *achievements*.

Wasn't talking about you bro. Patriots did have issues with roids, namely Roidney Harrison. All teams do. Just surprised no one in the OT posted something. Maybe I missed it.

Holy bad. How did the Eagles beat the pats at Gillette?

They kept Bradford off the field.

Top Bottom