• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

8DpwNXu.png

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Mallett is going to torch the Steelers defense. The only hope Pittsburgh has is an 8ball and a nap before the game for Mech's boy.

Josh5890

This report feels off. Maybe it's true. Maybe it isn't. I'm waiting to see more evidence before giving judgement.

However, after defending Lance Armstrong until the very end I won't be surprised by anyone being found guilty of HGH

squicken

So Snoop is a panelist on the 2006 Rose Bowl as a Trojans fan? Almost certain I saw him as a panelist for some Miami Hurricanes thing. I think he was trying to get some ex-players panel together after Golden got fired recently

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Les Bowen ‏@LesBowen 6m6 minutes ago

Source confirms @howardeskin report. Jason Peters took self out, saying he didn't want to risk getting hurt for team not going to playoffs

CXP3_-qWkAALeCy

Sleep easy friends. The Bat's Reign of Terror has come to an end.

Edit: Peters outchea making business decisions. Nothing wrong with that. If you're OK with getting that Jay Cutler rep for the rest of your career

BigAT

Tonight's game can potentially get even more pointless!

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
If Cardinals beat Packers today, Vikings have nothing to play for tonight vs NYG. Zero. Would play GB next Sunday for NFC North title.

squicken

Source confirms @howardeskin report. Jason Peters took self out, saying he didn't want to risk getting hurt for team not going to playoffs

When this happened I knew it was the case, but I can't fault him, really. He couldn't move the last two games he was so hurt. He was gutting it out as long as his team had a chance. He has earned his right to do that imo

Slo

If Cardinals beat Packers today, Vikings have nothing to play for tonight vs NYG. Zero. Would play GB next Sunday for NFC North title.

Vikes still haven't even clinched a playoff spot.

Twentieth

Notes from the Al Jazeera report:

• Charlie Sly, a pharmacist who sells Delta 2 steroids in Austin, TX, claims Dustin Keller (Jets 1st rounder in 2008) used steroids in "all through college" and switched what he was using before the Combine because "college they don't test the stuff that they test for in the NFL". They stopped most stuff except testosterone, which he stopped two weeks before the Combine.
  • Sly also claims that Manning and his wife would come in after hours and get IVs while he worked at Guyer's Institute in Indianapolis.
  • Taylor Teagarden, a baseball player who was played for 7 years in the MLB, shows up to buy steroids from Sly. At least this confirms Sly has actual clients.
  • Mike Neal, James Harrison and Julius Peppers mentioned as Delta 2 users. Clay Matthews, meanwhile, wanted Toradol (painkiller) because of his ankle. He alledgly also takes ipamorelin, but stopped HGH because of testing.
  • Al Jazeera points out that steroids can only be detected if the urine or blood test occurs within hours or days after usage. (this is pretty obvious, but it shows how unreliable these tests are).
  • Named by a different source, Chad Robertson: Mike Neal for using steroids, Clay Matthews for using a (legal) painkiller.

eznark

Banned

Pretty sure the Falcons can still catch them for the last wild card

Pepiope

I'm curious Pep, what contract would you give him?
3 or 4 years....Somewhere between 13-15M per. Sam's progression towards the end of the season has me excited for what he can do with a full off-season in the same offense.

Cut him then.

Slo

Just got back from a backyard trash fire. People burning wrapping paper and boxes.

I have a feeling this is a metaphor for tonight's game.

eznark

Banned
3 or 4 years....Somewhere between 13-15M per. Sam's progression towards the end of the season has me excited for what he can do with a full off-season in the same offense.

Cut him then.

May as well. That team is a long, long way from the playoffs.

Josh5890

I just had a random thought. Although unlikely, Arizona could wind up playing Wild Card Weekend. That would mean they would be playing in their stadium only 1 or 2 days before the college football national championship game. I wonder if that would affect scheduling?

Clockwork5

Andy Ried spent 5 minutes on the local Chiefs radio show talking about how proud he is to be a Chief. It was pretty fucking cool to listen to. I'm ready to whoop the Browns.

I still want to make the Steelers fans sad today.

That should be a goal for every respectable organization.

Andy Ried spent 5 minutes on the local Chiefs radio show talking about how proud he is to be a Chief. It was pretty fucking cool to listen to. I'm ready to whoop the Browns.

You should be able to. But remember, Eagles-GAF says he sucks and they love their revolution.

So I'll be at the Colts vs Dolphins game today

Was this by choice?
And I'm sorry

Top Bottom