• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
When has Dalton ever gotten it done when it mattered? The answer is never. I'm not suddenly doing to hop on that Dalton bandwagon now. Please explain to me how suddenly Dalton is going to perform under pressure and I'll give your post credence. Until then the Bengals are a non threat. The qb can't do shit when it matters the most, and the head coach is average at best.

Yup past performance always dictates the future right?! Like when manning fully choked in the 06 playoffs, or in 13 when he choked against the pats, lolrite?

This team as its built cannot stop a highschool pass rush. It doesn't matter who is playing, the LT is currently down to the 3rd/4th string. Between the tackles they're rolling out practice squadders and rookies.

My faith took a big hit when edelman didn't dress for this one. Then his main comparison in dez Bryant only further proved you don't recover that well, playing lousy down the stretch and requiring a 2nd surgery before the season ended. I already was nervous given how Julio Jones and Kevin Durant responded to the same injuries, taking both of their entire seasons respectively. The fact he didn't travel shows serious concern with his foot given all reports indicated they planned on rolling him out for 20 snaps or so for the past few weeks, he clearly missed that deadline.

To flat out say the pats automatically win due to past performances is asinine and if you consistently watch sports you'd know it happens all the time.

I bet you never in a million years expected the pats to lose in the first round to the jets in foxboro did you? That year the pats should've won, they had the better team that was mostly healthy... This year injuries have left them torn apart, what can you do? It happens, your being such a blind homer right now to assume this team can just flip a switch. 2-4 is no joke, losing at home to the eagles is no joke, the terrible line play is no joke. These are all not only legitimate concerns, they're critical concerns.

Spinluck

Pagano did a great job finishing 8-8 with 4 QBs ..........the fuck is this?

In case anyone wonders where my Colts hatred comes from

Unless a Colts fan said I don't see why it matters...

I certainly don't agree with it, and early on it was Luck losing games for us not Pagano...

Line_HTX

NFLonCBS ‏@NFLonCBS 28m28 minutes ago

Believe it or not: the Cowboys have a .500 record since 1997.

CX0zbwrWEAEy0-N.jpg:large

I love the fact that the Texans made the playoffs with the disaster of our QB situation AGAIN this season. And I love that the D is playing lights out. However, we are going ot get crushed by the Chiefs. They are red hot on fire, and our offense is not going to be enough to get us past the first round.

But hey, I'll take a 1 and done and gladly look forward to the future.

Trey

I love the fact that the Texans made the playoffs with the disaster of our QB situation AGAIN this season. And I love that the D is playing lights out. However, we are going ot get crushed by the Chiefs. They are red hot on fire, and our offense is not going to be enough to get us past the first round.

Chiefs are playing bad football. Very beatable.

B.O.O.M

Hey man ya never know

Pagano did a great job finishing 8-8 with 4 QBs ..........the fuck is this?

In case anyone wonders where my Colts hatred comes from

I feel weird, I wanted Pagano fired all season but now that he's very much getting fired I think he should get another year without Grigson meddling in coaching decisions like it's been reported.

Then I'd say fire Grigson, but this roster is not so bad, they did finish .500 with all the QBs in the roster either dead or dying. Most of his picks or signings were not bad at all and while there are holes, there's much more talent than in the latter Polian years. This is not like when Peyton went down and that ungodly team somehow won 2 games more than it should.

Ideally, Irsay should be the one fired.

Top Bottom