• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Yikes. I didn't know the Broncos could go down to #5 with a loss and KC win. I thought the New England loss guaranteed us #1 or #2 seed.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
YOUR RECORD WAS STILL SHIT DUMB FUCKING SHIT

It was 7-9, which isn't shit, just mediocre. I personally think our team is much better than the mediocre record indicates but that's a conversation to continue into the offseason and into the next season.

The team started 1-7 and was in turmoil with a fired OC and front office.

Stafford and a few other players were benched for a few quarters and this team responded by not quitting like the Eagles did Chip Kelly or the 49ers did Tomsula.

Had it not been for that Hail Mary we're in the NFC playoff conversation.

All in all it was a crazy season in numerous ways but young players like Matthew Stafford, Ziggy Ansah, Darius Slay, Theo Riddick along with veterans like Calvin Johnson, Glover Quin and Haloti Ngata went out, cancelled out the media noise and just went to work.

Any other Lions team would've quit long ago and finished 2-14, 3-13 but they didn't and that's a testament to the players Martin Mayhew drafted and brought in and Coach Caldwell.

NEW YEAR!

NEW ME!

hGx2dKZ.gif

It was 7-9, which isn't shit, just mediocre. I personally think our team is much better than the mediocre record indicates but that's a conversation to continue into the offseason and into the next season.

The team started 1-7 and was in turmoil with a fired OC and front office.

Stafford and a few other players were benched for a few quarters and this team responded by not quitting like the Eagles did Chip Kelly or the 49ers did Tomsula.

Had it not been for that Hail Mary we're in the NFC playoff conversation.

All in all it was a crazy season in numerous ways but young players like Matthew Stafford, Ziggy Ansah, Darius Slay, Theo Riddick along with veterans like Calvin Johnson, Glover Quin and Haloti Ngata went out, cancelled out the media noise and just went to work.

Any other Lions team would've quit long ago and finished 2-14, 3-13 but they didn't and that's a testament to the players Martin Mayhew drafted and brought in and Coach Caldwell.
7-9 is garbage but I guess it's a decent year for the Lions.

MechDX

Pagano did a great job finishing 8-8 with 4 QBs ..........the fuck is this?

In case anyone wonders where my Colts hatred comes from

Top Bottom