• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

Surge

YxWqlU7.jpg

Holy shit LOL

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
hey fox you fucken moron

remmeber whne tomlin was a jv coach

WHO IN THE PLAYOFFS YOU CUNT

hey remember when you bet me the texans wouldnt do better than 4-12? That whiskey tastes good, even better every time i think about how much you suck with each sip.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
You need to take a break from posting because this is probably the shitties post I have seen in quite some time. Dismantled by the Dolphins LOFuckingL. If you are seriously saying you would take the Bengals over the Pats right now then why even be a Pats fan at all. Shit post is shit.

Huh can you read? I said handled by the dolphins, dismantled by the eagles. Might wanna take a break too your eyes seem tired.

Why is taking a Dalton lead Bengals team ridiculous? Their defense is damn good and the offense is stacked. This o line just made the woeful dolphins pass rush look tops in the league. You do know Dalton is due back by the time wed face them, right? Nah probably not.

Line_HTX

what the fuck is this shit, you forgot several people including myself, the only one of those people i've even seen post here is Dega.

I am so sorry. I'll buy you a drink. You're included too, buddy!

*Brofist

Sounds like going to see Creed was the right call.

With arms wide open... Under the sunlight...

Are you still mad they trounced the Texans?

I simply did NOT want Pittsburgh to make it to the playoffs, is all.

;)

I wonder how this impacts his FA status.

He should be okay by next season.

He should be a prime target for the Giants. Draft Deforest Buckner if he makes it to the bottom of the Top 10 (I know, unlikely). Nice core of a defensive line to have right there.:)

TheFatOne

Huh can you read? I said handled by the dolphins, dismantled by the eagles. Might wanna take a break too your eyes seem tired.

Why is taking a Dalton lead Bengals team ridiculous? Their defense is damn good and the offense is stacked. This o line just made the woeful dolphins pass rush look tops in the league. You do know Dalton is due back by the time wed face them, right? Nah probably not.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah Dalton in prime time and Dalton in playoffs hahahahahahahahahah

Edit: I honestly haven't laughed so fucking hard at a post in a long while.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Man. Still numb. Don't know what to do with myself. Back to work tomorrow after a long break, too. This is terrible. This must be how Link feels every single day.

RBH

I'm not gonna lie, Matt Millen did a really good job on commentary during the Falcons/Saints game. A lot better than I expected.

TheFatOne

Lol casual fans gonna casual.
When has Dalton ever gotten it done when it mattered? The answer is never. I'm not suddenly going to hop on that Dalton bandwagon now. Please explain to me how suddenly Dalton is going to perform under pressure and I'll give your post credence. Until then the Bengals are a non threat. The qb can't do shit when it matters the most, and the head coach is average at best.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Better to have loved and lost, then to have never loved at all.

Right now I would take them as the favorites for sure in the AFC barring a full recovery for the laundry list of injured pats.

That being said I think the NFC is too strong for anyone this year

Striker

He should be a prime target for the Giants. Draft Deforest Buckner if he makes it to the bottom of the Top 10 (I know, unlikely). Nice core of a defensive line to have right there.:)
There should be heavy discussion for them to move to a 3-4. Having Wilkerson come in and making that change is a great start. Wilk and Hankins playing together can be pretty nice.

Top Bottom