• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

M_A_C

This is all fun and games until you have to make an actual tight throw.

We've seen that Brock has the power to do it, but does Manning?

I guess we'll find out.

I agree but you also need to read the defense in order to make those throws or audible to the correct play.

Godslay

Banned
Agree, especially against an elite defense I don't think Manning has the arm strength to spread defenses out anymore.

We have to be open to letting him play, as we have no control, but there are a lot more question marks with Manning back there.

I'm personally worried about the Chiefs, if Manning starts to noodle they'll shit on him.

There's a lot of division pride at stake. Everything I had heard all week on the radio was that Arizona wanted to exert their dominance over Seattle with a win today. Clearly that's not the goal going into the second half now, but before then? Yeah.

I'm sure coming into the game yeah. Seattle was looking vulnerable after the Rams, but after the stop, touch down, int, touch down they aren't going to push it with Panthers winning. Like I've said Cardinals are a stronger team in the second half and that's not a factor here. I'll admit I'm just trying to make myself feel better about the loss the same way Seattle fans are trying to make this seem like a true picture of where these teams stand.

Colasante

C'mon, Danny. Help us out one more time.

Danny+Woodhead+Minnesota+Vikings+v+New+England+AS2jbkXjEITl.jpg

Godslay

Banned
I agree but you also need to read the defense in order to make those throws or audible to the correct play.

Kubes calls a limited audible set, applies to Manning the same way it does for Brock.

Besides, you can check out of a play and if you can't make the throw it won't matter.

Top Bottom