• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

lYufOET.gif

I don't think the Cardinals care right now. Division won, First round Bye clinched, First seed out of reach. Why risk hurting yourself in this meaningless game?

They should pull Russel

rando14

Why is Russ in this game!! *slams table

That was a weird sack, Russ usually doesnt get sacked on those type of scrambles

Shurmur confirmed that they changed the offense. Allowed Bradford to audible and set protections

Friend, Floyd. All A&M would do is just offer Tom a chance to be at a program with unlimited resources and a chance to recruit 5 stars all day in an area he already knows. Plus $4m over his current salary
Fucking Judas.

Furyous

@LaurenBrill5
Browns team source tells me Justin Gilbert told coaches he wouldn't go into game today. #browns

2014 Cleveland Browns first round selections Justin Gilbert and Johnny Manziel, everyone. Hope you enjoyed them for the 2 seasons they were around

I'll drive Johnny to the airport myself. Justin was a solid pick but no one knew he lacked the work ethic to make it in the league.

Holy shit it gets worse

@LaurenBrill5
Player told me that Charles Gaines left bc he was having a baby but missed flight back this morning. Player felt he quit on them #browns
Team source tells me Joe Haden lost respect in locker room. #Browns

And also that players consider Manziel an unwelcome distraction

Charles deserves a pass for having a child. We could've performed better if he was there but he's having a child so it's best to stay with his family. He needs to file a grievance if they cut him for choosing his child over one game.

What team does Johnny play for in 2016? Trade offers are welcome.

Mrbob

Pey pey back to save the day.

I don't think the Cardinals care right now. Division won, First round Bye clinched, First seed out of reach. Why risk hurting yourself in this meaningless game?

Well that happens when your starters get blown out 30 to 6 in the first half.

They might not wanna let up. Send a message to everyone after the loss.

Denver made that look easy. PeyPey your starter

I'd say the message has been sent at this point.

Playing on a sloppy field, where you already have injury trouble and saw a couple of guys get hurt in this game, just isn't really worth it anymore.

Drive was pretty much all Anderson, now they'll say it's PM.

Kinda irritates me to be honest.

This is what Kubiak is inviting with this move. Peyton can play like shit and if the Broncos eek out a win the media will be all over his nuts. Fireable offense IMO. They need to know what they have with Brock. Every snap is important.

TheFatOne

Even if Manning wins the game, I still think this is a jack move.

I'm actually a bit disappointed right now. Considering most of the garbage isn't on Brock.

Can't go back to Brock if they win, and if they lose it looks pretty bad. I can see why they rolled the dice though. Hoping that Manning has one run left in him.

Top Bottom