• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

Godslay

Banned
This is what Kubiak is inviting with this move. Peyton can play like shit and if the Broncos eek out a win the media will be all over his nuts. Fireable offense IMO. They need to know what they have with Brock. Every snap is important.

Not a fan of it, but I have no control.

Just have to root for them to win, but I'd rather do it with Brock back there.

I have no real expectations for the post-season so even if we go 1 & done, so be it.

Well that happens when your starters get blown out 30 to 6 in the first half.

Doesn't change what I said really. Seattle got beat by the Rams last week so I don't put much importance on any one game. Seattle is dangerous now for sure. This game doesn't really say much since there isn't anything at stake.

red13th

I have no real expectations for the post-season so even if we go 1 & done, so be it.

I think you're speaking for most fans tbh
agree with everything.

Mrbob

This is what Kubiak is inviting with this move. Peyton can play like shit and if the Broncos eek out a win the media will be all over his nuts. Fireable offense IMO. They need to know what they have with Brock. Every snap is important.
100% agree but I have a feeling Peyton isn't back next year and Brock gets the starting job.

Still this could invite mistrust between the two now.

KingBroly

Banned
Doesn't change what I said really. Seattle got beat by the Rams last week so I don't put much importance on any one game. Seattle is dangerous now for sure. This game doesn't really say much since there isn't anything at stake.

There was something at stake...emphasis on WAS

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

Again I think you should raise those hopes, because the AFC is a dumpster fire. While the offense hasn't been there consistently, the defense is stacked for denver. Again like I said before though, I don't think it matters who comes out of the AFC with how Seattle/Carolina are playing, but hey who knows.

100% agree but I have a feeling Peyton isn't back next year and Brock gets the starting job.

Still this could invite mistrust between the two now.

Brock is a free agent I believe. So what kind of deal do you give him? What is he? This is why every snap is important. They need to know what they have with Brock.

There's a lot of division pride at stake. Everything I had heard all week on the radio was that Arizona wanted to exert their dominance over Seattle with a win today. Clearly that's not the goal going into the second half now, but before then? Yeah.

Godslay

Banned
He's been doing audibles and making protections pre play that Brock hasn't been.

This is all fun and games until you have to make an actual tight throw.

We've seen that Brock has the power to do it, but does Manning?

I guess we'll find out.

@DolphinsTalk
As reported earlier, no truth to the rumor Miko was flipping off Lauren Tannehill but she "might" have spit at her. Story developing

This is all fun and games until you have to make an actual tight throw.

We've seen that Brock has the power to do it, but does Manning?

I guess we'll find out.

Agree, especially against an elite defense I don't think Manning has the arm strength to spread defenses out anymore. Heck I know he doesn't.

TheFatOne

lol Jim Nantz trying to play it off like Manning wasn't benched. What's so hard about admitting that a guy was benched due to poor play.

Kiryu

Rams are no joke when come to divisional games... bruh

Top Bottom