• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

rando14

The Pack

is

Back

image.php

Six times longer than Wilson gets.

Feels bad man

Chris R

Broncos game was a whole lot more fun than the Seahawks/Cowboys game I went to earlier in the year. Crowd was actually into the game, and even though my seats were pretty bad they weren't unwatchable seats.

Also, I guess Operation "We like that and will forgo home field advantage for a single round to play that" is well into effect, minus that last touchdown.

So whoever the Browns hire as HC will have a say in hiring the "GM" who doesn't have final say in the draft. The lawyer guy Sasha will have that power?

What in the actual fuck.

bionic77

Bionic, you see the laker score? :jnc
Holy shit.

The only explanation for that is that one or both teams have been seduced by the dark side of gambling.

No way this years Lakers team could beat anyone like that outside of a college or WNBA team.

Also, stop winning you tards! We need to give ourselves the best chance for Simmons!

Ricker

Whats wrong with Munn...? she is gorgeous and she proved she can act in that newspaper show that I forget the title for now,it was on HBO.

Holy shit.

The only explanation for that is that one or both teams have been seduced by the dark side of gambling.

No way this years Lakers team could beat anyone like that outside of a college or WNBA team.

Also, stop winning you tards! We need to give ourselves the best chance for Simmons!

Simmons is top 5 so we still got a chance. and no Kobe tonight.

Top Bottom