• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

Sanjuro

this season is pathetic

4lk8uZ5.png

Packers no-showing ilke this at home against a rival with the division on the line says a lot. Give me this team in the playoffs. They are probably a one and done.

U2NUMB

Great play by the D... as a Vikings fan I still consider this game up in the air... gotta close out with more strong D here.

Bread

Banned
Vikings should have thrown this, they are letting GB go to Washington smh.

Poor Vikes have to play MVP Russell.

bionic77

The reward for winning this game is Seattle...

:lol

Vikings might win the battle but lose the war after Seattle skull fucks them.

Would much rather play the Redskins, who should be favored against the Packers but they have a better chance of beating them than the Vikings do against Seattle.

Slo

The reward for winning this game is Seattle...

:lol

Vikings might win the battle but lose the war after Seattle skull fucks them.

Would much rather play the Redskins, who should be favored against the Packers but they have a better chance of beating them than the Vikings do against Seattle.

Washington would have been best case scenario, but since Seattle won today that was off the table.

Tom Penny

Packers no-showing ilke this at home against a rival with the division on the line says a lot. Give me this team in the playoffs. They are probably a one and done.
Lakers making their playoff push. I dont know how on gods green earth they held a team to 22 halftime points.

Top Bottom