• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
So is there any way that my Chiefs can get a first round bye? If they beat Oakland and the Denver and cincy lose?

Narag

It's impossible not to want to see this. I mean I actually want the Texans to win their game b/c the Colts are so bad they don't deserve to win anything, but the amount of crazy ass things that have to happen for Indy is just too much to not want to see
As funny as it'd be to see, sending out disabled QBs is getting tiresome. Time to call it a season and regroup.

Wait, so all of this has to happen to get the Colts in the playoffs? All 10 things?

yes lol

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Can't get everything quickly.
Still in great position in the grand scheme of things.
FUCK THE COLTS FOREVER!
I demand the Texans take the head of the Bengals in the playoffs. I DEMAND IT. Then we can demolish the Broncos. Then the rage in my soul will be stilted.

eznark

Banned
Have the Chargers put out any sort of statement or anything outside of McCoy's embarrassing press conference?

XQIg8ZT.png
The winner for the NFL-GAF Fantasy Football League sponsored by Taco Bell is:

Stafford Windows!!! PM your address for your TB Gift Card and Trophy!!

nIjBoe4.gif

This nightmare finally comes to an end. Football is a miserable sport and no decent human being should endure it.

Go Bears.

KingBroly

Banned
Possible NFC Playoffs:
Seattle @ Minnesota
Green Bay @ Washington

Possible AFC Playoffs:
Chiefs @ Bengals
Jets @ Texans

Spinluck

It's impossible not to want to see this. I mean I actually want the Texans to win their game b/c the Colts are so bad they don't deserve to win anything

Same, sooner the season ends, the quicker Pagano gets canned. I have a feeling Grigson stays and it's making me sick.

Also I cannot believe Dolphins lost to us lol, their o-line was so bad it looked like we had a pass rush. It was a terrible game, but it was fun to see the train wreck live. Not many people have witnessed the greatness of Clipboard Jesus.

Line_HTX

JAX @ HOU
PIT @ CLE
NYJ @ BUF
NE @ MIA
TEN @ IND
BAL @ CIN
WAS @ DAL
NO @ ATL
DET @ CHI
PHI @ NYG

STL @ SF
TB @ CAR
OAK @ KC
SD @ DEN
SEA @ ARI

MIN @ GB

fucking thank GOD we're at the end of the season. this is the last sunday i have to suffer through the niners for another 9 months.

in many ways, being a bum team and not making the playoffs is a pretty sweet deal. no expectations, no stress. i have watched every snap of every niners game this year (mostly with my boys) and it is pretty fun just clowning on them all game, knowing we're going to lose in embarrassing fashion and enjoying the train wreck.

but in a more real and honest way, its fucking terrible. harbs made me forget this feeling for 4 years even though we suffered through it for the previous 8, and now all the memories are back

fuck you jed york you dumb, stupid, weak, pathetic, white, white... uh-uhh... guilt... white-guilt, milquetoast... piece of human garbage.

Top 5 pick you guys.

What position are we in need of the most? Obviously QB is a major liability if Romo is hurt, and history indicates there's a > 50% chance Romo will be hurt for multiple games in a given season so we may need to pull the trigger on Goff if he's still available. Otherwise, I would go for a DT or a corner.

fucking thank GOD we're at the end of the season. this is the last sunday i have to suffer through the niners for another 9 months.

in many ways, being a bum team and not making the playoffs is a pretty sweet deal. no expectations, no stress. i have watched every snap of every niners game this year (mostly with my boys) and it is pretty fun just clowning on them all game, knowing we're going to lose in embarrassing fashion and enjoying the train wreck.

but in a more real and honest way, its fucking terrible. harbs made me forget this feeling for 4 years even though we suffered through it for the previous 8, and now all the memories are back

fuck you jed york you dumb, stupid, weak, pathetic, white, white... uh-uhh... guilt... white-guilt, milquetoast... piece of human garbage.
This rant is so short =(

I was expecting longer with more caps and curse words!

Spinluck

I am sorry friend, I am surprised you did not end this post with a long ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!!!

Wow someone more pissed off at their team than I am.

Top Bottom