• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

Dalton confirmed out until at least Divisional Round week (not guaranteed to be ready by then)

Bungles one-and-done again confirmed

Godslay

Banned
The winner for the NFL-GAF Fantasy Football League sponsored by Taco Bell is:

Stafford Windows!!! PM your address for your TB Gift Card and Trophy!!

Y44Px4r.gif

Welp that is that.
Good bye great Peyton Manning. Enjoy retirement.

As it should be. Pretty good game by him.

Zee-Row

Banned
nIjBoe4.gif

This nightmare finally comes to an end. Football is a miserable sport and no decent human being should endure it.

Go Bears.

My friend is a Bears fan and I had to change my facebook profile to Bears stuff after they Beat the bucs. i take my bets like a man.

cashman

Banned
What position are we in need of the most? Obviously QB is a major liability if Romo is hurt, and history indicates there's a > 50% chance Romo will be hurt for multiple games in a given season so we may need to pull the trigger on Goff if he's still available. Otherwise, I would go for a DT or a corner.

Jalen Ramsey and Hargreaves are two guys I really like around that 4-5 range. Myles Jack is a guy that really intrigues me. He's so good at so many things.

Jalen Ramsey and Hargreaves are too guys I really like around that 4-5 range. Myles Jack is a guy that really intrigues me. He's so good at so many things.
Myles Jack would be a good addition. Great on both sides of the line.
I knew UCLA was fucked when he was done for the year.

Also I cannot believe Dolphins lost to us lol, their o-line was so bad it looked like we had a pass rush. It was a terrible game, but it was fun to see the train wreck live. Not many people have witnessed the greatness of Clipboard Jesus.

The game was basically unwatchable, I had my DS on me just in case and just prior to the last Dolphins drive I had beaten Deadbeard on Golden Sun. Which made me less nervous than the idea of Grigson not getting fired.

I'd be shocked if the Cowboys go QB with a top 10 pick. Jerry seems to have extraordinarily and sometimes irrational confidence in Romo. They probably go QB in the 2nd or 3rd though.

So....... Whens a good time to call the police on a welfare check on my neighbors? I haven't seen any movement in their house for a week, and both cars are home.

They CAN but there is Von Miller, among others who will need to get paid and would you franchise Brock or Von?

I think ideally you work out a deal with Miller and then tag Brock to give him a year to prove what he's worth. Who knows if Miller will want to play ball though. I though Denver's cap situation was pretty good with Peyton and Ware coming off the books they'd have money to resign the other core guys?

I think ideally you work out a deal with Miller and then tag Brock to give him a year to prove what he's worth. Who knows if Miller will want to play ball though. I though Denver's cap situation was pretty good with Peyton and Ware coming off the books they'd have money to resign the other core guys?

It is good with the potential money coming off the books, I'm pretty sure they will also ask Clady to take a big paycut but there is a TON of guys that will need to get paid this offseason, especially on the defense. I doubt Denver can keep them all.

KingBroly

Banned
So does Jerry wait another year then go after Josh Rosen from UCLA. Local scouts say he may have a chance to go out after sophomore season.

I think Jerry's going to be left holding Romo's purse at the alter when he retires, that's what I think. It's what he did with Aikman, it's what he'll do here. Jerry is not a planner anymore. He wants his title, and he wants it now.

The problem is that Romo isn't a top tier QB. He's pretty good, but he has a good amount of Favre in him, where he just fucks up at just the right time to ruin it all.

I think Jerry's going to be left holding Romo's purse at the alter when he retires, that's what I think. It's what he did with Aikman, it's what he'll do here. Jerry is not a planner anymore. He wants his title, and he wants it now.

The problem is that Romo isn't a top tier QB. He's pretty good, but he has a good amount of Favre in him, where he just fucks up at just the right time to ruin it all.

He's really good when he's healthy. Good enough to win a Super Bowl I think. But he's just not going to be completely healthy anymore.

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd

@ColeyHarvey
AJ McCarron on last play: "My fault. As simple as that." Could've been a costly play, tho. He hurt his left wrist. Isn't sure how badly.

yep, it's over

Godslay

Banned
I kinda have a feeling like I can kiss Malik and probably Wolfe goodbye. Teams are gonna throw good money at them, more than what Denver can afford.

Elway and Wolfe's agent have already started negotiations. He might come a touch cheaper due to suspensions and next offense is a bigger suspension.

Malik I'm not sure. Depends on how all the pieces fit together.

cashman

Banned
So does Jerry wait another year then go after Josh Rosen from UCLA. Local scouts say he may have a chance to go out after sophomore season.

Rosen can't come out after next year, because he'd be a true sophomore not a RS. They'll win the Superbowl with Romo next year, then he'll be out for the season the year after that allowing the Cowboys to tank and get Rosen in 2017.

Rosen can't come out after next year, because he'd be a true sophomore not a RS. They'll win the Superbowl with Romo next year, then he'll be out for the season the year after that allowing the Cowboys to tank and get Rosen in 2017.
I thought I heard Petros say the other day he can come out after next year. But if not thank for the clarification.

Top Bottom