• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

Juicy Bob

Happy New Year NFLGAF!

Thanks for a great season of laughs. Good luck to all your teams in the post and off-seasons.
Except for Cowboys and Pats fans. You suck.

BG needs to give up his animu ways

Give up on BG, the boy is doomed.

It's coming from a place of love BG, I just don't want MRSA to be disappointed after you go full animu when Farmer gets a 10 year extension this Sunday.

BG, just join in for the Winter Season.

=D

BG here is the show list for Winter.
http://anichart.net/winter

You would like Gate

So much disrespect.. BG, you know what you need to do.

BigAT

Happy New Year BG:

OI2V0gx.jpg

Line_HTX

Not surprising that the ultimate blame falls on Grigson.

This probably explains that one off-handed comment Pagano made after a loss, I forget which one it was, and why Shit Richardson continued to get play even though he is complete trash at running.

What I am saying is I have seen real football and OU doesn't pass muster. Look at all the SEC games this bowl year, or even most years. Yeah, last year was a bad year but mostly they dominate. Can't run or stop the run; lose

I don't know how they were allowed into the playoffs over a Big Ten team with a loss to Texas. It's ridiculous.

squicken

squicken curse is real.

I'll take this kind of curse every year. Great season. Stoops maxed out the talent on hand and then some. He's not going to get big linemen to Norman, so his team is not going to hang with teams that have those big guys

e: nah OU deserved this spot. Their resume was good. Texas loss was bad but they had good wins too. Big 10 is terrible even if tOSU is a better team

Draxal

I'll take this kind of curse every year. Great season. Stoops maxed out the talent on hand and then some. He's not going to get big linemen to Norman, so his team is not going to hang with teams that have those big guys

e: nah OU deserved this spot. Their resume was good. Texas loss was bad but they had good wins too. Big 10 is terrible even if tOSU is a better team

Nah, I mean you had a 5-7 Nebraska beating UCLA in a bowl.

Top Bottom