• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

I'm sitting in the living room with my family that are full of Jets fans and they're talking about whether they're gonna play the Panthers or the Cardinals in the Super Bowl.

Kill me.

I feel like chip kelly was completely misunderstood

ZZbKyiQ.gif

effzee

He was the official Chip of the NFL :(

Two #NFL sources gave me 3 names as possible #Colts HC cand: Spagnuolo (#Giants DC), Childress (#Chiefs asst), Morninhweg (#Ravens QB ch).
https://twitter.com/DMooreNFL/status/682712583284113408

Jnc

All three mentioned used to work with the Eagles under Reid while Grigson was in the FO. He has connections to these guys and they wouldn't clash with him like Pagano did.

Grigson = Howie 2.0

Line_HTX

A piece of Lucky Beard can't save their scenario of 9 other things to give them the playoffs.

Strength of Victory belongs to US!!

JABEE

I was impressed by Hue Jackson.

AJ McCarron looked decent against the Broncos until the second half.

Dalton seemed to be having a really good year up until a couple weeks ago when he broke his Thumb.

What do Raiders/Bengals fans think? All you guys out there.

MRSA

Banned

Dalton seemed to be having a really good year up until a couple weeks ago when he broke his Thumb.

As long as he doesn't have GM abilities, he also threw the team under the bus. You can't do that as HC.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Matthew-Stafford-Ray-Lewis-dance.png

that-s-my-quarterback-o.gif

Anyone been keeping up with Stafford's stats the last 7 weeks?

16 TDs, 2 INTs, Career High Completetion percentage this season, slicing and dicing whatever defense he faces dishing the ball out to Theo Riddick, Golden Tate III, Calvin Johnson, Eric Ebron etc.

And say what you want about Coach Caldwell but this team could've quit, like the Eagles did Chip Kelly, but he's kept the locker room intact.

Whatever happens I just want Jim Bob Cooter back. He has a relationship with Stafford and Stafford is now actively campaigning for Cooter to return.

Happy New Years NFLGAF

I think Hue is a good coach who is entirely too full of himself. He absolutely must be kept away from personnel decisions

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Happy New Year's everyone. Stay safe.

Tough to judge a guy on his tenure with the Raiders. They did go 8-8, their best season in a while.

Actually, tied for their best record since 2002. Damn. That's Browns-tier.

Top Bottom