• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

effzee

I hate Belichick, but I agree. Chipper needed more time. :(.

I'm still in the break-up phase. What could have been.

Same. I'm not liking what I'm hearing about how he carried himself and deflected his exact power as GM but I feel like Lurie pulled the plug toon soon. I think he deserved 5 total seasons.

Some speculation that Chip's refusal to claim he is the GM at Mondays press conference was the final draw because Lurie saw it as not being accountable. Same with always saying the problems were with the execution as in the players.

Jenkins, Huff, and even Murray painted a different image of Kelly today. I trust Jenkins when he says the door was always open.

WTF Bg was an animu this whole time? -_-

As Shirtless king I am removing Duke as your boy, and transferring him to Floy. In Duke's place, I am installing Justin Gilbert as your new Permanent Boy.

*hacks the mainframe

It is done

Duke drinks 4Lokos for fun.

Seems like he was made for BG.

What the fuck is wrong with BG :/ I think I need to start posting cheerleaders again.

FTFY..

But in his defense, Rando winning the shirtless league broke BG. He's probably going transform into Donald Trump at this rate.

RBH

What do you call a fish with no eyes?

A fsh.

aSc21xY.gif

rando14

‏@KennethArthuRS
"Colts chuck Pagano"
"Colts' Chuck: Pa-gone-o"
"Charles No Longer In Charge"
"Chucky cheesed after being let go"
"Pagano indy-pendent again

Omg :jnc

MRSA

Banned
Well. Saw my first c-section. Fuck that. Woman came in for seizures, she was due today so they did an emergency c-section. Baby wasn't breathing, so they coded the baby. Mom is bleeding out so she codes too. Fucking shit show.

jbug617

Banned
Same. I'm not liking what I'm hearing about how he carried himself and deflected his exact power as GM but I feel like Lurie pulled the plug toon soon. I think he deserved 5 total seasons.

Some speculation that Chip's refusal to claim he is the GM at Mondays press conference was the final draw because Lurie saw it as not being accountable. Same with always saying the problems were with the execution as in the players.

Jenkins, Huff, and even Murray painted a different image of Kelly today. I trust Jenkins when he says the door was always open.

Mort and Schefter article sheds more light on the firing.
As it turned out, Kelly had no chance of saving his job and his season ended one game early when he was fired early Tuesday evening. There were many who were surprised but not just by the firing but its timing.

Lurie made it clear what other sources said Tuesday night after the Eagles announced Kelly was being "released." There was no option presented for Kelly to continue in his coaching job if he gave up the control of the personnel department. Lurie wouldn't really have any more questions for Kelly. He had seen the performance and in his press conference he talked about the "trajectory" of the time. Kelly's attitude also had been on display for Lurie, whom sources say was frustrated with the coach's inability to build even cursory personal relationships, from the owner to the players.

In other words, as Lurie stated at his press conference Wednesday to explain his Tuesday decision, he already had made up his mind to fire Kelly. There was no real discussion or scenario presented in which Kelly could have saved his job. Kelly's lack of ability to develop inter-personal relationships with the owner, the players and others in the building did not help his cause, even though he is respected as a coach.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...keep-job-some-mystery-surrounds-next-move-nfl

jakncoke

Banned
Well. Saw my first c-section. Fuck that. Woman came in for seizures, she was due today so they did an emergency c-section. Baby wasn't breathing, so they coded the baby. Mom is bleeding out so she codes too. Fucking shit show.

if you would listen to me and drink real beer you'd feel nothing and be indifferent

Juicy Bob

Watching the Orange Bowl. How the hell do you live with all the ads over there.

*Five minutes of ads* - Kick off! - Touchback! *Five minutes of ads*

What even happens in the stadium at this time? People just have to wait for TV to be ready for the next play to run?

Be real interesting to see who is in the running for that Indy job. The roster needs a ton of work but jobs with young franchise type QBs don't open up all that often? Could this lure Cowher out of retirement?

squicken

Watching the Orange Bowl. How the hell do you live with all the ads over there.

*Five minutes of ads* - Kick off! - Touchback! *Five minutes of ads*

What even happens in the stadium at this time? People just have to wait for TV to be ready for the next play to run?

Alcohol

Top Bottom