• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

WedgeX

Banned
Can't root for either the Cowboy nor Racists. And the game is already basically over. This is awful.

I hope the Steelers Browns game is better. Although Williams just got broken.

TheFatOne

I'm perfectly fine with the Pats not giving a fuck if no one gets hurt. Pats aren't at all interested in passing, but I think some of that is the match up on the field. Looks like miami is playing a lot of nickle right now.

vikki

Welp Brady probably just tore some ligament in his ankle and is going to be trash in the playoffs.

Let's hope Brady's diet truly makes him more elastic.

I'm perfectly fine with the Pats not giving a fuck if no one gets hurt. Pats aren't at all interested in passing, but I think some of that is the match up on the field. Looks like miami is playing a lot of nickle right now.

Jimmy can throw too, and the Pats can still win.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
54 yard kick by Matt Prater missed, I would've gone for it or punted on that 4th and 6. Prayer has the leg but that's a tough kick outdoors in Chicago.

Colasante

I don't even know what will piss me off more, if Brady is hurt or if they put him back in after that scare. It's just stupid. Garoppolo can hand the damn ball off.

Top Bottom