• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

RdN

Nothing serious, it seems.

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss 41s42 seconds ago

Tom Brady reaching down to feel right ankle, as medical/athletic training staff has since moved on. Brady chatting game-plan with McDaniels

Grexeno

If both the Steelers and Jets lose I will be fully on board with firing Tomlin if the Steelers don't make the playoffs next season.

Bread

Banned
I don't even know what will piss me off more, if Brady is hurt or if they put him back in after that scare. It's just stupid. Garoppolo can hand the damn ball off.
He can throw it into the dirt too, just like Brady has done. Pats game plan makes no sense right now.

Brady out for the playoffs.

Jimmy leads them to an Owl.

Brady cut, Jimmy takes over for good.

Brady kicks around as a backup until retirement and is largely forgotten by ungrateful Pats fans.

It's the circle of life.

Hakuna Matata

If both the Steelers and Jets lose I will be fully on board with firing Tomlin if the Steelers don't make the playoffs next season.

Please do that so I never have to worry about watching Pittsburgh on my local channel.

effzee

Eagles team is the most frustrating ever.

Now that we need them to shit the bed and lose they actually show up. Where was this effort and execution last weekend? These fucks could have been in the playoffs and saved Chip's job.

Assholes.

Just as I type this tipped ball = INT!!!!

Hooray go Giants!

Godslay

Banned
Wouldn't surprise me if Pats are playing with the seeding.

2nd seed would actually face some weaker teams as it stands.

Bread

Banned
Brady out for the playoffs.

Jimmy leads them to an Owl.

Brady cut, Jimmy takes over for good.

Brady kicks around as a backup until retirement and is largely forgotten by ungrateful Pats fans.

It's the circle of life.
Bledsoe is largely forgotten by Pats fans?

Top Bottom