• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

Dallas has shown fight all season, but without Romo and Bryant...it's just too much to bare

A lot of people forget that we lost Orlando Scandrick, our number 1 corner in training camp. He's not just one of our best players, he's a leader for the team. He was just pumping up the defense on the sideline in street clothes.

KingBroly

Banned
A lot of people forget that we lost Orlando Scandrick, our number 1 corner in training camp. He's not just one of our best players, he's a leader for the team. He was just pumping up the defense on the sideline in street clothes.

Sure, but when you have to pickup the slack almost all year and can't, you have very little at the end, if any at all.

TheFatOne

He's randomly having his best year..like ever.

Belichick is using him correctly now after last season. The closer you put him to the line the better he is. Guy is a very solid in the box safety, but something clearly changed when he left and then came back.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
This Bears receiving core is the worst. Have no idea who these guys are.

It was a nice play by Darius Slay breaking up the pass but I don't remember the name of the WR he was covering and he usually covers the opposing teams #1 WR

effzee

At least I know post Chip, the run game even with Murray and Mathews will be a good. These guys can run but aren't built for the stretch plays.

Kendricks over played that tackle but really out alone on an island I don't blame him.

GO GIANTS!

Bread

Banned
Belichick is using him correctly now after last season. The closer you put him to the line the better he is. Guy is a very solid in the box safety, but something clearly changed when he left and then came back.
He's the perfect complementary guy to put next to McCourty.

Sure, but when you have to pickup the slack almost all year and can't, you have very little at the end, if any at all.

Yeah I mean our defense is worn out, we're getting our ass kicked, we're playing a 4th string QB, and yet we aren't moping around feeling sorry for ourselves.

Pats are good at limiting YAC which is the Dolphins strength.

Its been an issue with the dolphins all season, but yeah, the Patriots tackling is stronger than most that we've played which makes this plan even stranger. I'm actually shocked the fins managed to make it to the Patriots side of the field twice already.

Redd

At least I know post Chip, the run game even with Murray and Mathews will be a good. These guys can run but aren't built for the stretch plays.

Kendricks over played that tackle but really out alone on an island I don't blame him.

GO GIANTS!

Murray is a great back. Shame how Chip Kelly used him. At least the pay was good for Demarco.

Top Bottom