• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

LOL I fucking love it. Defense is straight fucking garbage for 15 weeks and now that the season is over, they've been great the last two weeks (though playing Kellen Moore kinda isn't fair).

The Bills, everybody!

SonnyBoy

It's borderline tampering for them to be on the field and in Cowboys gear. It's not a big deal ... but if he ends up in Dallas it would be questionable

Jerry has expressed his admiration of RGIII, granted that was in 2012. I doubt he lands there and even if he does... It's just his parents being a distraction, as they've been since RGIII has been here. They come off as attention whores.

Meriweather down...

"A lucky Giants fan will get to play safety today!"

Trumaine McBride stepping in apparently.

Garafolo on Lions:

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 1m1 minute ago
Mike Garafolo Retweeted Greg Gabriel
Former Giants GM Ernie Accorsi is consulting so this makes sense. Wouldn't be surprised if Marc Ross got a look, too

Titans really have earned that top pick. They are so bad

But we are worse.. We are worse!

greg-schianojpg-36b53d7af1683b6a.jpg

"Today's Bucs game will be dedicated to my good pal, DMczaf! Screw draft position, we're playing for Tampa Bay pride today!"

Future DC of the Ohio State University..

No helping players off the ground and no giving up victory formations..

Man.. He better be able to recruit.

DMczaf

Future DC of the Ohio State University..

No helping players off the ground and no giving up victory formations..

Man.. He better be able to recruit.

That also collected checks from us for over 2 years, and THATS the job he finally takes when the checks stop?

Fuck him! Give us our money back!

Top Bottom