• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

@BillSimmons
How is Tim Tebow not playing for one of these Week 17 QB disaster teams? Is it too late? Can we get him a Colts uniform?

fuck you bill

@BillSimmons
How is Tim Tebow not playing for one of these Week 17 QB disaster teams? Is it too late? Can we get him a Colts uniform?

fuck you bill

Not gonna lie, I've been wondering this all season. Surely Tebow wasn't so bad that he couldn't have made one of these rosters as a backup.

vikki

Had Martin just gotten in the way of the DB, James White would've scored on that play.

I don't expect Martin to be a good blocker, but just get in the guy's way a little.

TheFatOne

Jackson right now is a definite upgrade over Blount. Puts his foot in the ground, and hits the hole hard. Nothing flashy. Obviously not as fast as he once was, but faster than Blount. Can't complain at all if he continues to play like this. Especially for a late season acquisition.

Furyous

I tried playing a drinking game with 151 using Josh Freeman and now I'm in the mood to party.
8 shots in plus some fresh botanicals and I'm feeling good. I'm talking about Jasmine Flower in case anyone is wondering.
BrownsGAF: We're not as shit as the media says we are as we're competing. Austin could perform better if he had more support from all the QBs on the roster................. Looking forward to seeing the results of White Monday.

CardsGAF: I'm drinking Tequila after our game win or lose because why not celebrate.

*EDIT*

Are the Titans trying to tank their way to a new city? No excuse for Josh Freeman stepping out of insert place and averaging 10.8 yards per pass.

Top Bottom