• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Bucs went way too conservative there after the hold. Just totally gave up on even trying to get a first and possibly a TD. Nice to get 3 points but Saints still win with two TDs.. meh.

Doorman

Couple of times now there have been Lions defenders with open shots at Bridgewater, and he just spins away and outruns them so easily. Boy if only we had actual linebackers like I've been advocating for about four years or more.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
WOW. Adrian Peterson fumbles TWICE at the goal line, second fumble negated by an offsides. This game is interesting

That's twice now Detroit has lined up offsides by the goal line.

TWICE.

RBH

Yup, these are the same old Falcons that have made me reach for the lighter so many times in the past. I knew this would happen.

Miracle

I guess AP isnt scoring today.

grumpy-good.jpg

Although I have a feeling he will later in the game.

JCizzle

Watching Tomlin and Jimmy T is hilarious, it's like looking into an empty void. If they ever locked eyes the world might end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom