• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, these are the same old Falcons that have made me reach for the lighter so many times in the past. I knew this would happen.

fire_scrubs.gif

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'd love to have a gif of Fischer going nuts after his catch for a new bengals win gif.

Doorman

A missed extra point? Hilarious.

If it was some other team they were playing against, something like a missed extra point could come back and bite the Vikings in the ass. Lions aren't scoring more than 7 more points in this game though, so nothing to worry about.

WedgeX

Banned
If it was some other team they were playing against, something like a missed extra point could come back and bite the Vikings in the ass. Lions aren't scoring more than 7 more points in this game though, so nothing to worry about.

Definitely not.

But I have to find small bits of joy somewhere. And the Rams are not obliging against the Racists.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Yup, these are the same old Falcons that have made me reach for the lighter so many times in the past. I knew this would happen.

You can't let your penis bear the brunt of punishment for being the fan of an NFC south team.

Spinluck

Brady trying to pad, run that shit in there! I'm guessing they liked the match ups at the line but lost them.

Eli needs to save us from the Pats!

Probably Pats v Packers like it should've been last year.

I'd be OK with Giants v Pats though. Not sure if Eli has another bullshit postseason run him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom