• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
CPZBI-nUAAAWzlf.jpg

Draxal

Seriously, this is a major story. College bullshit finesse offenses got solved by defensive coordinators, ESPECIALLY the running attack. Murray had a bad day but Miller was shit as well.

Like I said, I'm over Lazor.

College defenses just have too many frosh/sophs all the time and thus are easily confused.

squicken

Seriously, this is a major story. College bullshit finesse offenses got solved by defensive coordinators, ESPECIALLY the running attack. Murray had a bad day but Miller was shit as well.

Like I said, I'm over Lazor.

fwiw Chip said his OL is just missing blocks. Said DAL did what they expected; Eagles OL just missed blocks. But Bradford had 9 yards rushing and the Eagles as a team had 7. So it seems like that isn't a full explanation

Syrinx

fwiw Chip said his OL is just missing blocks. Said DAL did what they expected; Eagles OL just missed blocks. But Bradford had 9 yards rushing and the Eagles as a team had 7. So it seems like that isn't a full explanation
They were swarming literally every run. Eagles offense is evidently very predictable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom