• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepiope

fwiw Chip said his OL is just missing blocks. Said DAL did what they expected; Eagles OL just missed blocks. But Bradford had 9 yards rushing and the Eagles as a team had 7. So it seems like that isn't a full explanation
Eh. Don't listen to Chip. He isn't going to give you any insight as to how or why the offense wasn't functional. That only gives the opposition an upper hand. There were a lot more issues tonight than just "OL missing blocks". Maybe his offense is becoming predictable, maybe it's just chemistry along the line or on the offensive side of the ball, but fuck, it needs to get fixed. We have a Super Bowl to go on :(.

Chris R

Seriously though, how do you let a team with no timeouts march the length of the field on you with those dumb ass penalties?

WedgeX

Banned
My wife is loving making fun of Richard Sherman's, whom a friend of her's dubbed Sherwin William's which has since stuck, poor play.

How.

I take back every flash in the pan thing I said about James Jones.

his ass out of bounds... but.... Man who knows here. It's so close. Might have so say inconclusive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom