• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

brentech

We have like no depth on the line with Boyd out and Guion not back from suspension till next week.
That and Dom's kryptonite has arrived on time.

bionic77

What a horrible fucking day for my bro FMT.

First his Niners get wrecked by the Steelers.

And now Wussle is putting on a show in the 2nd half on SNF.

The only way this night could get any worse is if JGar came out and announced that he is renouncing his allegiance to the Niners and becoming a dirty Cowboys fan.

Pepiope

Eliot Shorr-Parks ‏@EliotShorrParks 2h2 hours ago
Byron Maxwell on TD to Williams: "We were on the field all day. He got inside of me, I couldn't really explode."

It's week 2 and Maxwell already complaining about being on the field all day.

Lol. This team.

brentech

Eliot Shorr-Parks ‏@EliotShorrParks 2h2 hours ago
Byron Maxwell on TD to Williams: "We were on the field all day. He got inside of me, I couldn't really explode."

It's week 2 and Maxwell already complaining about being on the field all day.

Lol. This team.
Not going to give him a free pass, but it's week 2 is a reason. Guys usually get gassed more in these early games. Camp does not really simulation a game when it comes to long term cardio.

He got burnt because got burnt. Simple as that.

Russel is so weird. One minute he can be such an amazing gunslinger, other times he makes you question why you pay him anything at all. He's like a poor man's Brees, or something.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Not going to give him a free pass, but it's week 2 is a reason. Guys usually get gassed more in these early games. Camp does not really simulation a game when it comes to long term cardio.

The defense was on the field for 40:30.

bionic77

Dom Capers is damn lucky that Rodgers is really good otherwise he would have been out of a job years ago.
I don't know how much credit he should get, but their defense was really good the year they won the Superbowl.

They also look pretty legit against the rest of the beastly NFC North. I have been assured by many GAF scholars that the Bears and even moreso the Lions are legit as fuck SB contenders this year.

oneHeero

I almost cried when Romo went down. I cried when I read his lips and he said it's broken. Cowboys season is gone unless weeden can play the way he did the rest of the season.

Sucks sucks sucks

squicken

Yeah, to try and make Maxwell a fall guy of any kind is way off. Defense has been fine. Coach, OL, QB are killing that team. Philly media has knives out for Chip, going by early columns

I almost cried when Romo went down. I cried when I read his lips and he said it's broken. Cowboys season is gone unless weeden can play the way he did the rest of the season.

Sucks sucks sucks

It does suck. I'm not a Cowboys fan, but I like when the Cowboys are competitive... makes for a more entertaining season, and that's really deflating.

Yeah, to try and make Maxwell a fall guy of any kind is way off. Defense has been fine. Coach, OL, QB are killing that team. Philly media has knives out for Chip, going by early columns

Philly always pulls that shit, and yet the 76ers have been tanking for years

It's all empty hate

Pepiope

He practically walked on the play. It was upsetting. He was probably pissed at the offense. Don't blame him, but last guy who bithced about being on the field was gone the next season....

Zeke

Sucks sucks sucks
8 weeks but we're up two division games and get Romo back for both skins games there's still some hope. Defense is going to have to really carry this team tho.

Sucks sucks sucks

He might not be out for the season. All we have to do is stay in the hunt, and we are 2.5 games ahead of both our closest competition. There's a good chance we won't play the Redskins at all until Romo and Dez are back. All you can do is be optimistic that Romo comes back, because I have zero optimism that this is a above .500 team with Weeden. We are fortunate that the rest of our decision is flaming garbage this year.

squicken

Russell has that Brady thing where he just does the right thing most of the time in the big moments. Neither guy bats a 1.000 but both are just killers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom