• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the volume down, but it looked like there was a Share Your NFL Story commercial where two Seahawks fans found love over the Seahawks. The guy was looking at her online profile which was obviously from MySpace, and she only had one friend, which was Tom from MySpace.

Wish I had the volume up to get the full context of that My NFL Story, can someone relay?

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
  • bad coaching
  • bad qb
  • bad ol
    [*]bad defense

nah, defense didn't lose them that game. I think their defense played pretty great considering the revolutionary offense held the ball for like 5 minutes in the first half, putting the eagles D on the field for like 25. In the second half they get a great turnover and then like literally the next play the offense turns it back over on a unexpected snap. That shits gotta be deflating.

Lions%20suck_zpsp3ea2yck.png

bionic77

Wilson having a really good drive.

One thing I can't shit on him for is how he is able to scramble for yards in the safest way possible. He does everything exactly the opposite of how RG3 does it. It must be difficult to do because I have never seen anyone run around and slide the way he does and avoid contact such a high percentage of the time.

NBC: Talk about Jimmy Graham
Chris: But he hasn't done anything in the game...
NBC: DO IT DAMMIT

And he just ignored the pass thrown at him, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom