• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
Broncos o-line is not looking so hot, I expected them to get a ton of push for CJ. Is it just the stiff competition?

eznark

Banned
My recollection is that the shane feud began when ez gave him crap for switching teams. Or being Canadian. I don't remember.

For shane, it was a defining moment in his GAF life. For ez, it was tuesday.

LCnCRPK.gif

EZ didn't like me because I supported Phil Kessel. Now that he's traded I see us building a beautiful friendship in the future. :D

Yeah buddy!

My recollection is that the shane feud began when ez gave him crap for switching teams. Or being Canadian. I don't remember.

For shane, it was a defining moment in his GAF life. For ez, it was tuesday.

Something like that.

I mean, ez is an asshole. We all know it, he knows it. But most of us have come to accept, embrace, and even enjoy his assholishness.

shane's just never jived with it

This Broncos defense....didn't they go into offseason knowing they had to fix this defense? Not looking hot so far. But I guess too early to tell.

Another personal foul!?

bionic77

Scary hit on Alex, ever since Brady's injury my heart stops when a guy gets hit like that.
During the Arians era Ben got hit like that every other week and at least twice if they played the Ravens.

Steelers coddle the fuck out of Ben now. Gunslinger no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom