• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabris

And Manning had more talent around him than Luck.

At Manning's peak, he still got to play the Jags, Titans, and Texans twice a year.

Ugh you are the worst. He definitely didn't have more talent.

He also had some of worst coaches after Dungy. Jim Caldwell is one of the worst head coaches of all time. Cost them a playoff game vs the Jets.

cdyhybrid

He also had some of worst coaches after Dungy. Jim Caldwell is one of the worst head coaches of all time. Cost them a playoff game vs the Jets.

He had two HOF receivers in their primes and Freeney/Mathis/Sanders (for a few games every season).

Bread

Banned
You mean he made two HOF receivers.
giphy.gif

Spinluck

Lmao, you are a joke.

Mora and Dungy>>>Pagano

Tom Moore>>>Pep Hamilton

His only SB win was a result of the defense, and a few clutch plays he made that year.

Are you seriously trying to tell me that Faulk, Edge, Harrison, Prime Wayne, Dallas Clark, and most of Manning's O-lines before 07 are less talented than what Luck has had? Hell Brandon Stokely would be useful to Luck right now. We can discount Faulk since Manning barely had any real time with him.

Polian fucking stacked that offense, are you kidding me? Grigson wishes he could sniff out talent like Bill.

TY Hilton would play WR3 if he was on the same roster as Harrison and Wayne in their prime. Of course this isn't too say he isn't really good. Meanwhile we have only had 1 game where a RB on our team broke 100yds since Luck got here.

ParityBit

LOL He did 3 games in Gillette. Way to fact check Kravitz. Oh wait ... you didn't, again.

TY Hilton would play WR3 if he was on the same roster as Harrison and Wayne in their prime. Of course this isn't too say he isn't really good. Meanwhile we have only had 1 game where a RB on our team broke 100yds since Luck got here.

Is TY playing this week? You hear anything down there? I need to know if I should start him!

ShaneB

Rodgers has won more Super Bowls than the entire Eagles franchise.

Your attempts at trash talk are god damned adorable.

Rodgers only has one measly SB while the Browns and the Lions both have 4 NFL Championships and the Eagles have 3! What a fucking loser compared to those franchises!

edit: rokkerkory, Lovely post on Melissa Stark, what a woman!

eznark

Banned
Rodgers only has one measly SB while the Browns and the Lions both have 4 NFL Championships and the Eagles have 3! What a fucking loser compared to those franchises!

edit: rokkerkory, Lovely post on Melissa Stark, what a woman!

One man compared to thousands! Thankfully, the rest of the Packers have won 14. Phew!

ACE 1991

Is NFL Network required for TNF? It says it's on CBS broadcasting, but it's a non-local game. Still trying to wrap my head around all this stuff now that I'm not paying for cable.

Narag

Is NFL Network required for TNF? It says it's on CBS broadcasting, but it's a non-local game. Still trying to wrap my head around all this stuff now that I'm not paying for cable.

If it's like last year, the first 8 or so TNF games were broadcast on both NFL Network and CBS.

ShaneB

hahaha, are you now saying some NFL championships don't count while other do? Amazing! What's the criteria?

Good on the Packers for such a rich history of winning, just saying those past championships mean as much today as those other franchises championships I mentioned.

I'm sure you recall every moment how it felt to watch each and every championship game. Incredible really to experience all those wins.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

First half of the season is on both CBS and NFL Network. Second half isn't. They started this last year. Not coincidentally, the first half is filled with marquee/potential marquee matchups and the second half includes some of the worst games of those weeks.

RBH

Tonight's game (and the first 8 TNF games of the season) will be aired on both CBS and NFL Network, nationally. So you only need CBS for tonight.

The final 8 TNF games will only be on NFL Network.

Tonight's game (and the first 8 TNF games of the season) will be aired on both CBS and NFL Network, nationally. So you only need CBS for tonight.

The final 8 TNF games will only be on NFL Network.

I thought that changed and they were all going to be on CBS? Or is that next year?

brentech

One man compared to thousands! Thankfully, the rest of the Packers have won 14. Phew!

Indeed. All 14 are relevant so it's good to keep bringing them up. You do good work.
114.gif

I know you hate all things Packers, but if that's not tripping over your own feet, I don't know what is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom