• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
So I wanted to ask this... If Jamaal strung together a few more seasons of what he does does he even sniff the hall? It's a weird situation given how talented he is, but injuries and whatnot throw that off a bit.
I think Peterson's longevity has put a damper on Charles's career.

GovtL7h.jpg

This is the face of a defeated man.

zychi

Banned
So I wanted to ask this... If Jamaal strung together a few more seasons of what he does does he even sniff the hall? It's a weird situation given how talented he is, but injuries and whatnot throw that off a bit.
Maybe? Hes like a quicker LT without the TD record to me. If he got an mvp or a super bowl ring before its over id say yes

Respect

The devaluation of the position certainly hurts his chances making it.

JDHarbs

He's the all-time leader in yards-per-rush as of right now. If he can keep that going, then I could see him getting in for that.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I think Peterson's longevity has put a damper on Charles's career.

That's unfortunate given their different play style. Jamaal has a pretty unique skillset. He needs about 5k more for 12,000. He also has a ton from scrimmage given his receiving ability. His ypc should be a factor as well. Very underrated in terms of recognition.

Clockwork5

Highest Ypc of any RB ever. I think he at least is considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom