• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
man... i've never been a payton fan but i respect the man and what he's done in the league. this is hard to fuckin watch. that was a panic throw

That's why it is so hard. I really like Manning and loved watching the Broncos at work, but this is just sad and shouldn't be the lasting image of his final days in the NFL.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
That throw was more mental. I mean, Peters is the flat defender, it's jump city for him, he had the corner in deep zone behind him. Manning was just dumb.

I don't think so, appeared he tried to zip it to hit DT in stride, but to his and DTs surprise, it floated its way there.

RBH

lol Broncos

I'd say something, but then I remembered you're a Browns fan.

giphy.gif

Drakeon

That floater to the TE like 4-5 plays ago was god awful. It's only one and a half games but this could be an ugly send off for a guy with Peyton's stature. He might go out worse than Favre did.

If he continues to last this poorly he should just retire midseason. Broncos have Brock, give them a chance to see how he does.

JaMarco

I feel fantastic about picking the Chiefs in our office pool.

If Reid can get his shit together they look like a legit team.

Not sure WTF Peyton was doing on that play. TAINT all the way.
You're not sure what he's doing? Are you watching him play? He can't throw anymore.

JDHarbs

Anyone remember when the Chiefs did this to Brady on national tv last year and everyone was saying he should retire?

Then they won the super bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom