• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Perfect pass by Johnny wow.

Whoever it was on coverage was lost, he turned the wrong way when the ball came into Benji's arms.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
0555_tjsnv.gif

please don't lose by 20

Fk you Bills. That was Shady's TD..

What's sad about Benji scoring I was eyeing him to pickup in place of Hilton but went with Amendola. F U too Yahoo

TheFatOne

Pats getting beat inside is not the surprising thing considering who they have at the position. With two youngs guys who are learning and one is injured. The extremely worrying part is that Jones, and Ninkovich can't set the edge at all. Waste of two really great linebackers with the four down lineman the Pats currently have. Jones and Ninkovich are nice pieces to have in a great defense. Ninkovich should not start. I don't get Belichicks obsession with him. Every year Ninkovich makes a couple of splash plays, and for some reason that's all people remember about him. For 90% of the game he is terrible. Against good tackles the man is invisible, and it's hilarious watching him try to get by good tackles with such shitty moves. Jones is a one or two trick pony who isn't good against the run. He's a nice guy to have though, but only if you already have good pass rushers. He would be ok if the Pats had a legit pass rushing threat opposite of him.

Anyone have a link to a decent streaming site? I'm using ATDHE links to try to watch the 49ers Steelers but the buffering and quality is abysmal it barely works

TheFatOne

I'm surprised he isn't. Sheard was a great player. Cut because of reasons

Dude looked absolutely legit in the pre season for the Pats. Then I read a bit about him oline and he's been pretty great against the run with the Browns. Ninkovich does nothing well, but this is what Belichick likes to do early in the season. Same thing happened last year. Pats get two corners who can play tight man to man, but they start the season playing mostly zone for no apparent reason.

Bread

Banned
Pats getting beat inside is not the surprising thing considering who they have at the position. With two youngs guys who are learning and one is injured. The extremely worrying part is that Jones, and Ninkovich can't set the edge at all. Waste of two really great linebackers with the four down lineman the Pats currently have. Jones and Ninkovich are nice pieces to have in a great defense. Ninkovich should not start. I don't get Belichicks obsession with him. Every year Ninkovich makes a couple of splash plays, and for some reason that's all people remember about him. For 90% of the game he is terrible. Against good tackles the man is invisible, and it's hilarious watching him try to get by good tackles with such shitty moves. Jones is a one or two trick pony who isn't good against the run. He's a nice guy to have though, but only if you already have good pass rushers. He would be ok if the Pats had a legit pass rushing threat opposite of him.
those people will not listen to anything about it either, they just bring up one of those big plays and ignore the absolute shit he does 95% of the time.

This isn't real.. They are gonna fuck this up. This is what they do

Dude looked absolutely legit in the pre season for the Pats. Then I read a bit about him oline and he's been pretty great against the run with the Browns. Ninkovich does nothing well, but this is what Belichick likes to do early in the season. Same thing happened last year. Pats get two corners who can play tight man to man, but they start the season playing mostly zone for no apparent reason.

He got cut due to the CONSTANT turnover with coaching. Solid player.. Heckert gets shit on a lot. But he was one of his better picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom