• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
LOL Davis can't change direction at all (which I've been saying for a while). NFL tight ends should be able to get a few more yards out of that. He is terrible.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
It's so crazy to me that Marvin Lewis with a grand total of 0 playoff wins is the second longest tenured coach in the league behind Belichick.

Mind blowing.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I'm calling it now:

Lions' entire coaching staff is fired at the end of the year.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
But Kas said....

They had a ton of miscommunications on offense last week. Had all week to fix it.

On the second play, they have two receivers standing in the same spot and one deflects it away from the guy it was intended for.

Total disaster.

TheFatOne

those people will not listen to anything about it either, they just bring up one of those big plays and ignore the absolute shit he does 95% of the time.

Infuriating talking to some Pats fans I know. He's somehow become a cult hero in New England and I have no idea why. I'm glad he's playing like dogshit though early. This would make it more likely Bill will change it up. Also, what's the point of drafting guys if you aren't going to play them? Some of the guys in the preseason looked great. Why not give them a shot during the game or give them a snap here or there.

Spinluck

Whether the Bill win or lose this game. I don't feel so bad about last week right now. They look like a solid football team atm.

That's not to say we don't have a ton of shit to work out lol. Like... The lack of depth in crucial positions and coaching problems.

Plinko

Does anyone know who #81 is on Detroit? He looks to have ideal size for a receiver but they never throw to him.

Not good.

What they're serving at the facility:

latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom