• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Man. They shouldn't even charge Carolina with using a challenge. That was terrible.

I suspected as much.

It really looks like it gives him an illegal advantage. I also that every time Brady throws it to Gronk he tends to aim towards that arm...

Something just seems odd.

For what it's worth he has had that brace on ever since his arm surgery. There was probably something illegal about the surgery though.

Doorman

Must've been a reason that Austin didn't get a coaching gig this off-season. And here I was, happy.

To be fair, if I were running a team I wouldn't want to hire someone as a head coach after only a single year as a defensive coordinator anyway, he hasn't proven it over time yet. He still hasn't, considering he's missing a good 3-4 of his best players from last season and they've all been replaced with older and/or worse players.

Levy was already the only really good linebacker that I felt we had, and he's out. If only we had more than one linebacker and more than one safety worth a damn on the back seven.

FTF

Wow, amazing turn around for Pats D. Team is on point right now.

Edit: wtf, running into the kicker. Lucky only 5 yards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom