• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

This is why the Rams can never be trusted. They give good teams a tough time but lay eggs against against mediocre teams too

Caldwell is a bad coach and DET will pay for that all year. Sucks that Megatron is entering Andre Johnson territory

Falcons:

Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel 10s10 seconds ago East Rutherford, NJ
Tevin Coleman left the field on a cart.

Also:

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 16s16 seconds ago
RB Rashad Jennings being checked out by doctors on the sidelines. I think they're looking at his left shoulder.

Miracle

So a gameday PED delivery device.

Ha! I was gonna say that I guess it makes them look more "intimating" to opposing players but that works too.

In all seriousness though, I feel like for an offensive player to wear that brace, doesn't it give that player a bigger advantage? I mean, does it make it harder for the defender to cover a guy with a arm brace on?

j-wood

This fucking sucks. Just like last year, titans playing like garbage. Now guys getting hurt, again just like last year. Same old same old, going to lose to the fucking browns.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
The Duke with his first big run!

Fantastic blocking that opening was so big even Trent Truck would have gained 5 yards on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom