• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

Spinluck

Seriously though what the fuck are the Colts doing? They let the Titans use up the entire clock at the goal line there. Unbelievable. Andy Reid level clock management there.

Pagano future.

I honestly like our gamelan.

Tell Luck not too fucking throw that shit (probably to minimize pointless turnovers early on) and just play it safe until we're down a possession or two in the fourth, and then just let him chuck it away.

Football rules are so trash.

image.php

Crisco

Banned
Sucks not to get that TD at the end, but I'll take it after that shitty 1st quarter. Fucking sorry ass Olsen getting push tackled at the 2 yd line smh. Getting tired of that guy, he gets open but not much else.

lol Browns making the Raiders look like Super Bowl contenders.

Although I'm really impressed with Cooper, and even more so with Carr, Oakland's got a nice setup for years to come.

Trey

That's a really dumb fucking rule.

They call it differently every year it seems. The "completing the process" clause is disregarded if the receiver makes a football move into the endzone. That establishes them in the field of play, so their dive into the endzone is treated like that of a runner diving into the endzone.

Top Bottom