• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

demigod

This is why you don't burn a timeout with 46 seconds at the 1 yard line when the opposing team still has 3. What should've been 14 points is now just 10.

morning22.gif

Send the Clowns to LA.
Take it back.....

Pettine is a garbage coach. I don't understand why he has so many defenders.

Can we do better than him? At this point, I honestly don't know. But that doesn't mean that he's not a fucking garbage coach. Because he is.

No Bert, We can't. We are the starter job.. We have no hope and we are back to the factory of sadness

eznark

Banned
No coach wants to waste their time in Cleveland where your average lifespan is 1.5 seasons.

Seriously. Where do these ludicrous expectations come from? Maybe if the Browns had the same player budget that Ohio State does they could turn it around, but the Browns just don't have that kind of booster money.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
What happened to last years Bullock where I stopped holding my breath when he was up to kick?

If the Cowboys lose this game it will be heartbreaking. Feels like the defense is going to have to get a turnover or two. Don't trust the Weeden magic to last.

TheFatOne

Hilarious how a guy the Pats just traded for already looks better than Dobson. Martin looks like he could be the number 4 or 5 guy at least.

If the Cowboys lose this game it will be heartbreaking. Feels like the defense is going to have to get a turnover or two. Don't trust the Weeden magic to last.

I know what you are feeling, I was feeling it hard after that INT. I actually think that up two scores we can run/checkdown to the win. They can't stop us so far.

Top Bottom