• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

zychi

Banned
What's it like to be more offended by evidence of child battering than the child battering itself?

You know that guy who goes out to drink with his buddies, and brings up the most depressing shit ever and then everyone eventually stops inviting him out because he ruins the fun?

You're that guy. Keep being terrible

TheFatOne

Man Jags are so poorly coached. Continuing to play just zone against the Pats is just suicide. Insane that they don't change it up more.

eznark

Banned
You know that guy who goes out to drink with his buddies, and brings up the most depressing shit ever and then everyone eventually stops inviting him out because he ruins the fun?

You're that guy. Keep being terrible

I'll definitely keep bringing up the fact that Peterson stuffed leaves in his sons mouth while he sliced open his scrotum, because its not something that should be ignored. He deserves the Lueke treatment.

Keep preferring to pretend bad things don't happen though. I guess it's a necessity for Bears fans.

TheFatOne

He's never going to be a true #1. He's just too small.

Nah even at his size he can be a number 1. You can still be a damn fine corner at that size. A lot of it right now is inexperience at least. It's the double moves that are getting him. It worries me because the Pats aren't exactly great at developing corners.

zychi

Banned
I'll definitely keep bringing up the fact that Peterson stuffed leaves in his sons mouth while he sliced open his scrotum, because its not something that should be ignored. He deserves the Lueke treatment.

Keep preferring to pretend bad things don't happen though. I guess it's a necessity for Bears fans.

Totally makes sense to post a beaten child on a touchdown run. Everyone in the US didnt already see it and go through the entire process last year when he went to court.

I'm a Bears fan, why would I pretend it didnt happen? My fantasy team is called "Hit your holes not your Kids"

Stop posting abused children images. This isnt 4chan.

Top Bottom