• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

Herbs

Banned
I'll definitely keep bringing up the fact that Peterson stuffed leaves in his sons mouth while he sliced open his scrotum, because its not something that should be ignored. He deserves the Lueke treatment.

Keep preferring to pretend bad things don't happen though. I guess it's a necessity for Bears fans.

Totally makes sense to post a beaten child on a touchdown run. Everyone in the US didnt already see it and go through the entire process last year when he went to court.

I'm a Bears fan, why would I pretend it didnt happen? My fantasy team is called "Hit your holes not your Kids"

Stop posting abused children images. This isnt 4chan.

you guys should take your clit licking to PM's.

Of course Rams still give up the big plays!

Nice catch by bell though.l

Gregg Williams is a fucking hack. Fisher is a hack. Makes sense that those two frauds end up together.

Going to be so goddamn angry when the Rams move to LA, clean out the the coaching staff and immediately become a good team.

Line_HTX

This offensive line needs to be disciplined and punished for their atrocious shit play.

FUCKING! CONVERT! YOUR! FUCKING! THIRD! DOWNS!

0 FOR LAST 6.

[Yells and flips table]

*Chugga chugga chugga chugga*

eznark

Banned
Totally makes sense to post a beaten child on a touchdown run. Everyone in the US didnt already see it and go through the entire process last year when he went to court.

I'm a Bears fan, why would I pretend it didnt happen? My fantasy team is called "Hit your holes not your Kids"

Stop posting abused children images. This isnt 4chan.

no

you guys should take your clit licking to PM's.

alts are cowardice

cdyhybrid

The Mike Vick experience has begun.

ODoJjXo.gif

And a Vick fumble :jnc

brentech

Just watched the vine while my wife blows a couple hundred dollars on yoga clothes at this shop.
His leg looked like it got destroyed. That was not good.

TheFatOne

Considering how battered the defense is, I don't think we have the manpower to play man even close to effectively.

Even without the bodies you have to change it up against Brady. It's been the same look over and over again for the Jags. Probably still going to get torched, but they have to do something.

Top Bottom