• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

j-wood

MOTHER FUCK OF FUCKING FOOTBALL HOW THE FUCK DO YOU LET THAT HAPPEN TITANS.

Jesus Christ. 2 3rd and 20s thrown for TD. WHAT THE FUCK

jbug617

Banned
Sanjuro

CP7w524UcAAuCcS.jpg

Line_HTX

Even if BOB fails this challenge, at least it'll stop the Bucs momentum because fuck their drive and shit huddle tempo.

They think they are face hunters.

McBryBry

A good drive downfield due in part to pass interference. Red zone. Two false starts and a full drive later, STL settles on making it 9-6 instead of 10-9. Jesus Christ.

Afrikan

What in the WORLD was Foles thinking there???

i'm glad the Steelers got the stop, but Foles... what the fuck are you doing? You weren't going to get the TD...oh well good for us if he continues to play that reckless.

brentech

In Cali and stopped by a place for NY pizza. They have 3 TVs, all showing Browns game. I can't escape this shit if I wanted to.

Crisco

Banned
What has happened to Luck? Has he just caught the shit bug from the rest of the team?

Nothing? He was never that good, media anointed before he ever did anything to earn it. Sub 60% passer and more INTs than any other QB since the beginning of last season. Playing in the AFC South is all he ever had going for him.

j-wood

If Titans don't score here, watch the fucking colts take the lead in the final two minutes. Fuck.

EDIT: Remember how I said I didn't trust the titans to close this game? FUCK AIODFJOAISDFJIOPASDJIOFHASDUIFHJIASGDF

Spinluck

That's Luck for you, shit O-line, 2INTs, and still decides to take a shot deep in between 3 defenders. But this time gets a TD.

Top Bottom