• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

U5N1Tg5.gif

Hunter S.

My roomate bought us a frisbee golf net for practice. It says "Go Gater," on it. I think I might have to cover the word go and replace it with the word fuck!

harSon

Banned
Any Steelers fans down in joining me in taking a page out of the Pats playbook and offering some souls to Satan to mend Ben's knee? Of Satan can bring strength to Brady's weak hands, surely he can reconstruct Ben's knee.

Spinluck

He's mocking the reactionary people that judge the league week to week instead of long term.

i know ez's schtick lol.

It's just the fact that Luck is once again bailing this shit team out (and the Lowery).

I guess I'd rather Pagano get the boot after not losing to a division rival

Why can't we ever get those lucky big plays?

4th and 5 half-field touchdown.
Dropped pass in the endzone.
Interception in the endzone.
Fumble recovery for a TD.

Damn, this team is trash. Talented, but trash.

TheFatOne

Aside from New England, Football is in a horrid place right now. All these teams are varying degrees of suck

Even then it's not like NE has a great all around team. That defense is in a bad spot right now, but coaching is top notch. Pats schedule is laughable as well. Should be able to get a first round bye this season. Anything short of that is a failure.

Ezduo

Banned
I fucking hate football. Why can't my team ever win a game when it matters? Or close a game out? Up 14 in the 4th quarter, i had a feeling we would do dumb shit and lose this game.

Low and behold, now the colts are ahead with less than 6 minutes to play. Really depressing.
Try being a Tenneessee Vols and Titans fan. Am I seriously about to see both of my teams blow 13+ point fourth quarter leads for a loss against a rival in the same weekend? Rivals we haven't beaten in years? This is beyond depressing, it practically numbs my soul for the entire sport.

Top Bottom