• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

Aside from New England, Football is in a horrid place right now. All these teams are varying degrees of suck

Packers, Pats are the only real top level teams at all this year. Everyone else is pretty even and competitive so it still makes for some exciting games.

The one play we ask Brenton Bersin to do something and he falls down on 3rd down.

Why the fuck is this guy on the team damnit?

I swear if we let Luke McCown have a game-winning drive...

I seriously knew this was going to happen when the TD got reversed. No doubt in my mind. Can we PLEASE just sandbag for a high draft pick to get a new QB? And a new coach, while you're at it.

Tarkus

Don't ever remember the Falcons having a back like Freeman since I've been watching in '92. It's always been more power running (Hayward, Anderson, Turner) rather than the shifty stuff that Freeman's been doing today.
He kind of reminds me of Jacquizz Rogers, but 10x more talented.

Spinluck

Luck plays so fucking well in the hurry up.

Why don't we just let him go full Peyton?

It's around this point in his career that Manning went into that offense.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Packers, Pats are the only real top level teams at all this year. Everyone else is pretty even and competitive so it still makes for some exciting games.

Hopefully add the Bronco's to that list if moving back to a shotgun offense helps Peyton get his grove back. Our Defense is on fire, and if the Offense can get it together the Broncos are going to go far.

TheFatOne

GB looks pretty damn good, and despite being 0-2 Seattle isn't going to be bad.

Maybe four good teams in the NFL right now. Things could change as the season progresses, but right now it's ugly. Yea I'm not one of those people counting Seattle out. They lost to a really good GB team, and they are getting Kam back. Once Graham gets comfortable in that offense they will be good to go.

Mindlog

Why can't we ever get those lucky big plays?

4th and 5 half-field touchdown.
Dropped pass in the endzone.
Interception in the endzone.
Fumble recovery for a TD.

Damn, this team is trash. Talented, but trash.
Yeah!

Why can't the Bucs get:
A 33 yard field goal.
An extra point.
A third down conversion. 1 for 12.... 1 for 12.

Narag

@AroundTheNFL
Frank Gore TD has Colts up 35-27. Colts have 3 TDs in the 4th quarter, Titans have 0 yards in the 4th quarter.

Top Bottom